Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 MLB Thread

Riggo#44

5 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Wow man, Kinsler really rushed that. Bad decision and bad throw. Red Sox should be up 3-0.

Official scoring in baseball these days is terrible. Puig should not be award a base hit on the play. I know it's a small gripe, but I've seen that kind of garbage scoring a lot over the last 2-3 years. 

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Lol Machado lagging it.

I'm starting to get a little annoyed at Machado.  Its a one-run game in the freakin' World Series, and you're still hot dogging it? :nono:

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Why pitch to Puig there?

Because they would put the winning run on base.   A double by Barnes would probably win the game.  

7 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Why pitch to Puig there?

I was thinking the same thing. Barnes hit .206 during the season I believe they said. 

Red Sox arms are going to be dead tomorrow. I seriously think the Dodgers can win all these games at Chavez Ravine provided they win tonight.

Best part about west coast life is sports.

I agree with all about WHY PITCH TO PUIG!! Dumb decision... especially since Barnes promptly came up with a little flyout right after that key play.

Really, longest game in WS history??

I was really screaming why pitch to Puig.

Watching for 5 innings and only seen one hit that was hit well.... amazing that the last two games had a lot more runs.

Baseball has bad tv production... so many replays, swings, pitches and points they have missed. I cant remember who was pitching (Red Sox) but he had 6 or 7 fastballs and threw a filthy slider... not a replay or even a mention of what a great set up and set of pitches it was....

Who has tinfoil hat now who actually cares? Blatant IMO

Just now, abdcskins said:

Betts really hasn't shown me much. Great players come up clutch.

Have a feeling the Dodgers end it here.

Pitch as a foot outside... Umps ended about 5 innings ago, Dodgers just suck so bad they made 10 people stay awake to watch

I have no idea where the strike zone is... seen a lot of high and low balls I thought were strikes called balls... haven't notice the outside strikes until Maeda... no one was really nibbling the edges until him.

Fox not gonna show a replay... garbage sports production.

Wonder what Evoldis best pitch count has been.... he has some sick stuff...

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

I have no idea where the strike zone is... seen a lot of high and low balls I thought were strikes called balls... haven't notice the outside strikes until Maeda... no one was really nibbling the edges until him.

Fox not gonna show a replay... garbage sports production.

Wonder what Evoldis best pitch count has been.... he has some sick stuff...

This game should be an expose on one way umping. I lost interest a few innings ago. Be my guest and watch the whole thing and PMme and let me know your true opinion

Sure, that's why they sent Puig back to 1st... again I haven't seen it and although I am in LA and rooting for the Dodgers, I really don't see it.

Just because.... Red Sox pitcher has just been filthy and isnt trying to paint the corners.

The 2nd strike on Machado went different than you would expect....

Just now, abdcskins said:

I think Cora shot his wad too quickly this game. Started substituting players in like the 7th inning. He has absolutely no one left.

According to mlb.com Boston has only Pomeranz left in the bullpen, and no bench players (but neither does LA)

Eovaldi is at 70 pitches now ... dodgers probably win either here or in the 17th ... 

2 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

According to mlb.com Boston has only Pomeranz left in the bullpen, and no bench players (but neither does LA)

Eovaldi is at 70 pitches now ... dodgers probably win either here or in the 17th ... 

Yeah I think so too. Boston players have nothing left in the tank. What Eovaldi is doing is nothing short of amazing.

Archived