Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***The All-Encompassing ES Hip Hop Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

I dont get his music.  I listened to earfquake and apologized to my ears immediately after. 

I mean, it’s a self produced, self written album.  It’s also a huge departure from his horrorcore roots.  It’s not a hardcore album for me, definitely not hype music.  It’s chill.

We had to put our dog down a few weeks ago.  My wife works at an animal hospital and we were driving him there to drop him off after the procedure.  Listened to this whole album on the way there and back.  The album will have a special place in my heart.

14 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Sad

He made a NERD album.

Goldlink's new album is dope too.

Goldlink is amazing....but going back to Tyler for a second....The majority of anyone affiliated with Odd Future, ain't for me. 

And the reason why I said "the majority," is because of The Internet. 

*Also, which NERD album are you talking about, sir? 

15 hours ago, Springfield said:

I mean, it’s a self produced, self written album.  It’s also a huge departure from his horrorcore roots.  It’s not a hardcore album for me, definitely not hype music.  It’s chill.

We had to put our dog down a few weeks ago.  My wife works at an animal hospital and we were driving him there to drop him off after the procedure.  Listened to this whole album on the way there and back.  The album will have a special place in my heart.

Sorry about your dog...that really sucks, but I'm not a fan Tyler the Creator.  Not my cup of tea. 

• Thanks 1

I haven't heard any of Tyler the Creator's albums.  Gonna have to give a listen sometime this week.  I like the beats he did on Earl's first album.  Speaking of which, Earl's album last year Some Rap Songs was dope.  Very interesting, unique, and artistic.  He chopped some samples up into interesting melodies and was very personal in his rhymes.  

9 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

i try not to be on some "get off my lawn" type **** about today's crop of rappers, but that Lil Mosey fellow is trash soaked in ****

too easy to get on these days

I'm finna shave off all my facial hair and pretend to be one of these young dudes. Call me Lil' Percocet.

I'ma pull out the stick and hit ya, no need for percocet/

**** your girl then we popped a percocet/

N***as know the name it's Lil' Percocet/

A hundred million YouTube views later.

Edit: Did not know the profanity filter did not catch that. Gonna self censor.

Edited by Cooked Crack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...