RonArtest15

***The All-Encompassing ES Hip Hop Thread***

Recommended Posts

 

When the beat switches & Conway goes in SWEET JESUS that **** is hard AF .  That beat is crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

All the Christians are suddenly claiming Kanye West.

 

Kanye is as much as Christian as Bruce Allen is a competent GM

 

its so transparent what he's trying to do, but people are happy to be fooled these days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

 

Kanye is as much as Christian as Bruce Allen is a competent GM

 

its so transparent what he's trying to do, but people are happy to be fooled these days


Yes, absolutely.  Kanye started watching Righteous Gemstones and decided he wanted a piece of that Christian money train pie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KRS ONE is a LEGEND.  However!  This **** is so ****ing wack WTF 😭😭😭

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/griselda-wwcd/

 

This does have a good old school Wu-Tang/90s NYC vibe.  I'm a fan.

 

I was a little worried about Em putting his hands on the project, but he was smart enough this time around to let them stick with their sound and producers

 

I love the album, especially the parts when the dudes are just trading bars. them boys on a rare streak right now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 10:21 AM, Springfield said:

All the Christians are suddenly claiming Kanye West.

Off topic, but over characterization.  The conversation is being had in our church especially among the youth for example on "I thought he was already walking with Jesus" and older folks saying "an album by itself isnt a lifestyle change".  

 

 

That's not why I came in here, going through "Therapy Session" album by NF. That man is the truth, gives me hope for contemporary Hip Hop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Off topic, but over characterization.  The conversation is being had in our church especially among the youth for example on "I thought he was already walking with Jesus" and older folks saying "an album by itself isnt a lifestyle change".  

 

 

That's not why I came in here, going through "Therapy Session" album by NF. That man is the truth, gives me hope for contemporary Hip Hop.


I like NF, but it miffed me when I was listening to that album and I realized that there was no “adult content”.  Not really what I’m used to.  Solid album though.

 

I honestly believe that Kanye is just using the whole church angle to avoid paying taxes.  Just my take.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 9:33 PM, StillUnknown said:

 

I was a little worried about Em putting his hands on the project, but he was smart enough this time around to let them stick with their sound and producers

 

I love the album, especially the parts when the dudes are just trading bars. them boys on a rare streak right now

I’m glad to hear Westside Gunn plans on retiring from rapping.  He ruined Cruiser Weight Coke.

 

Cant wait for Tana Talk 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Nick Cannon diss track is so ****ing wack LOL

Edited by -JB-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 9:59 AM, No Excuses said:

I **** with Arian Foster’s music. 

 

 

Had no idea he was doing music, but that track is enough for me to want to hear a lot more

6 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

 

Who asked for this?

 

apparently Em dissed him on Fat Joe's album for some reason

 

I'm out on all of it. No reason for Em to resurrect some years old beef that nobody cared about to begin with

Edited by StillUnknown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Nick Cannon was popping **** in an interview which is why Eminem brought that bull**** up on that Fat Joe track.  When I first heard it I was thinking the same ****.  Weak ass verse out of touch. But Nick cannon takes the cake with his wack ass diss.  There’s even a second diss circulating and Nick doesn’t even rap on it just straight trash 🗑 

Edited by -JB-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.