Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

19 minutes ago, JCB said:

I hope Amy McGrath hammers that stuff forever in her race against Turtle.

Hard to hammer a politician for bringing a manufacturing plant to his state.  I can see a lot of voters having no problem with that at all.  Especially in the state involved.  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Hard to hammer a politician for bringing a manufacturing plant to his state.  I can see a lot of voters having no problem with that at all.  Especially in the state involved.  

Good point, man. I tend to think you're right, alas.

Russian officials blame cesium exposure on 'Fukushima crabs'

(CNN)Officials in Russia's northern city of Arkhangelsk have acknowledged that one of the doctors who helped treat victims of a recent mysterious explosion at a military test site was found to have a radioactive isotope in his body.

Despite the doctor's exposure to patients from an area where a short-term radiation spike was recorded, the local health ministry blamed the trace amounts of the isotope on bad seafood.

"Cesium-137... has the feature of accumulating in fish, mushrooms, lichens, algae," the statement posted on the local government's website reads. "With a certain degree of probability, we can assume that this element got into the human body through the products of food."

Riga-based investigative outlet Meduza reported Thursday that an employee at an Arkhangelsk hospital was told the exposure likely occurred during a holiday in Thailand. "You just ate Fukushima crabs there," the employee described officials as saying to the doctor, according to Meduza.

Click on the link for the full article