Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

a long time back i made a comment about kinda liking susan hennessey (tho it seems likes she's on coke half the time---dating myself) ...she's a cnn analyst who held a former int'l affairs/ nat'l security position (serious, but not top-line, can't recall actual title) under obama....i think it was pleaseblitz who said he knew her in school...

anyway, for those of you too cheap/lazy to have already purchased and read the mueller report from amazon, there's a podcast her and others (inc. various reporters who worked on the story) are posting on lawfare.blog called The Report..... which she describes (paraphrasing) as stripped of a lot of legalese and told in neutral manner but it sticks to the facts and is more as it would be presented to a general audience or may be presented at trial--not sure, but it sounds/looks legit and useful i'd think :)

you know, for some internet posters :ph34r:

20 hours ago, visionary said:

I still remember them setting fire to what I assume were computers and documents once this whole thing got started. It was obvious then that they were destroying evidence on what they had done. Its obvious now. This is why the senate inel group is on Trumps **** list, cause they know. 

8 hours ago, Llevron said:

I still remember them setting fire to what I assume were computers and documents once this whole thing got started. It was obvious then that they were destroying evidence on what they had done. Its obvious now. This is why the senate inel group is on Trumps **** list, cause they know. 

And four members of their government closely associated with figures in the Steele dossier were simultaneously arrested and charged with treason or turned up dead. Same day, I’m fairly sure. 

This is what happens when a KGB leader is appointed president for life. We are all living in a ****ing spy novel.