Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

25 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

^ From that

So I had this thought the other day (while high, mind you) that this is the price our democracy and freedom costs us. People are allowed to say what they want, do what they want and believe what they want and there is nothing we can do about it. The moment a portion of the country chooses to believe lies of a dictator we have lost, cause we cant stop them without stepping on everything that makes us who we are. 

We have to hope that these people, the voters, will stop them. And as we all know they will never stop. It doesn't matter what he does, still better than Hillary and **** you. 

10 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ya’ll ever wonder why sociopaths gaslight?

Because it works......

It does.

You can't fight it with getting into the details and trying to explain.

10 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ya’ll ever wonder why sociopaths gaslight?

Because it works......

It does.

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So I had this thought the other day (while high, mind you) that this is the price our democracy and freedom costs us. People are allowed to say what they want, do what they want and believe what they want and there is nothing we can do about it. The moment a portion of the country chooses to believe lies of a dictator we have lost, cause we cant stop them without stepping on everything that makes us who we are. 

We have to hope that these people, the voters, will stop them. And as we all know they will never stop. It doesn't matter what he does, still better than Hillary and **** you. 

It is quite a conundrum and I have no idea how to stop it. The only thing I can think that might happen is something catastrophic might happen that will open people's eyes, but they'll probably just cycle the spin machine and make up new fallacies to blame it on. It's really depressing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

This entire "investigation of the investigation" is another distraction that the media is running with. It is now getting as much air time as the legitimate investigation.  

The entire "spy" narrative has been carefully crafted to make it seem like someone was just placed there out of the blue to collect info, when any halfwit can come to the obvious conclusion that the Trump campaign was doing some shady things, information was shared with the FBI, and they felt it was worth looking into.  

There is no story.

Especially since Team Trump did not contact law enforcement.

This is an example of the media doing the “horse race” stuff when talking about the scandal and thinking they can find truth by bringing both sides.

Yes the media is basically doing the leg work for Trump.  

Trump says outrageous, obviously false thing.

Media covers said thing 24/7 thus legitimizing thing because all those who claim "liberal media bias" will automatically take opposite opinion on said thing.

The media takes the bait way too often when it comes to Trump.

As soon as Trump said the whole "spy" thing. The entire coverage of it should have been......"Oh, Trump said another crazy thing....onto the weather"

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Also, the professor easily finding his way into the campaign to perform counterintelligence shows how easy it was for that campaign to be influenced by the Russians and Saudis.

Thats a good ass point. 

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

As soon as Trump said the whole "spy" thing. The entire coverage of it should have been......"Oh, Trump said another crazy thing....onto the weather"

But see, if they did that then it wouldn't bring enough attention and he would get away with it. Thats my fear. Im sure there is a balance. They definitely have not struck it yet. 

Edited by Llevron

18 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Yes the media is basically doing the leg work for Trump.  

Trump says outrageous, obviously false thing.

Media covers said thing 24/7 thus legitimizing thing because all those who claim "liberal media bias" will automatically take opposite opinion on said thing.

The media takes the bait way too often when it comes to Trump.

not even that.

You have to cover Trump, but "Tell De Troot." Don't legitimize it by having a panel debate it, just be honest.

• Like 1

Kushner recently sat for six to seven hours of questioning by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s team on a wide range of topics including Trump’s firing of FBI Director James B. Comey, according to the person briefed on the matter.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

In fairness, five of those hours was Kushner meekly sitting there asking "Am I going jail?" over and over and over again.

The other two, I presume, sounded something like a male canary in heat.

Also this seems substantial:

I will urge caution as no other outlets have appeared to corroborate as of yet, but if true, welllllllllllll Cohen is going to jail.

I missed this earlier.

I can just see him pacing back and forth while muttering "witch hunt"and "no collusion" under his breath and occasionally screaming it out and digging in his pocket for his phone.

TrumpWitch.jpg?cb=31ce1c05983c7a640bc1f8

Edited by visionary
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad we know for certain he never registered for FARA according to Rudy so basically if the oayment happen Cohen goes to jail.

Also its disheartening, the number of mediots who take Kushner's getting a clearance as him out from under criminal investigation.

One or two of two things happened.

1) Trump changed the law (as per above)

2) Kushner sang like a canary and gave away the entire place

Neither really helps Trump in this mess.