Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

10 minutes ago, twa said:

That Trump obstructed justice for personal gain....keeping in mind Mueller's results.

Certainly the mueller report doesn’t make trump appear cooperative.  The mueller report points to many instances where Trump instructed his advisors to obstruct justice.  There’s no apparent reason other than personal gain to obstruct justice... 

I would say his actions increased scrutiny rather than lessened it, and Mueller would not have occurred w/o them.

I agree. But, you don’t believe that was his intent, do you?

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I agree. But, you don’t believe that was his intent, do you?

What personal gain was there?

Does congress have personal gain from unconstitutional lws?

Did O personally gain from unconstitutional EO's?

You need to prove intent in a situations where benefit of doubt lies with those entrusted with the power to act.

19 minutes ago, twa said:

What personal gain was there?

Trump certainly felt he’d benefit if the Mueller investigation was over quickly, he said as much numerous times.  And, if you can believe the reporting the only reason it wasn’t over is because trumps advisors ignored him.

Trump is like the pervert standing outside your daughters window... you can’t prove his intent... but you still... know.  And his devices are certainly for his personal... gain.

Does congress have personal gain from unconstitutional lws?

Did O personally gain from unconstitutional EO's?

Nope. Which is why i think think there is a difference between what trump did and what they did.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

8 hours ago, Dan T. said:

twa has so many questions.  He's searching for the truth.

Why would a totally innocent and godly man obstruct justice?

Probably because what they will find would be enough to hang Obama, and Lord Trump just wants to heal the nation after such a long nightmare.

~Bang

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Bang said:

Why would a totally innocent and godly man obstruct justice?

Probably because what they will find would be enough to hang Obama, and Lord Trump just wants to heal the nation after such a long nightmare.

~Bang

He laughed at this

11 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So this whole thing is just gonna get litigated until he’s out of office.

Thats the plan. Best part is if we get results right before the election. This could be his last final hail mary to get back into the office and stay out of prison. 

Just now, Llevron said:

Thats the plan. Best part is if we get results right before the election. This could be his last final hail mary to get back into the office and stay out of prison. 

That is, until Ivanka wins in 2024 and pardons Daddy. 

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

So this whole thing is just gonna get litigated until he’s out of office.

Possibly, unless they negotiate terms as has historically been done in such disputes.

On the other hand the courts could rule quickly when involved.

8 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

There is no historical precedent for this.

For what?

Congress demanding POTUS's tax returns is certainly unheard of in most of ya'lls lifetimes, but I think it has been done.

Congress seeking other things  and being denied has also been done before, many times

44 minutes ago, twa said:

Congress demanding POTUS's tax returns is certainly unheard of in most of ya'lls lifetimes, but I think it has been done.

Well it’s certainly unheard of during my lifetime because all of the people running for president weren’t financially corrupt and willingly gave them out in good faith to the American people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1