Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

5 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I did......just not the answer you wanted.excuse me for acknowledging you. I exllined how this site effs up..

I guess you can start with Allen  Watt...not sure if I spelled his first name right? But I'm not even that in to him and it's not that basic  to start with

Just for future reference, refusing to answer a question is not answering a question.  I can't believe i just had to explain that to a person.

So, okay.  Alan Watt.  I found this video.  I haven't watched it yet, but it seems related to sports, so let's check it out together, and then I'll destroy him. :)

Also, here is a short biography i found:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Alan_Watt

Alan Watt is a Scottish-Canadian conspiracy theorist, who runs the online conspiratorial ministry, Cutting Through The Matrix, where he preaches New World Order conspiracy theories while trying to make a few bucks selling books and DVDs. In other words, a lesser known, but equally loopy version of Alex Jones

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Alex Jones. 

Staff writers on Brietbart. 

The guys who made the "Loose Change" 9/11 video. 

That one guy with the duffel bag who hangs out at Starbucks all day. 

Sorry,  Alex Jones has a national radio show.If he was,actually anti establishment, he wouldn't be that we'll known. He isnt recognized as a valid source by people with my views. See you rely on major media to tell you who's who and what's what.

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

Sorry,  Alex Jones has a national radio show.If he was,actually anti establishment, he wouldn't be that we'll known. He isnt recognized as a valid source by people with my views. See you rely on major media to tell you who's who and what's what.

Where precisely do you get your information?

Nothing better than someone mistaking their own gullibility, ignorance, paranoia, and lack of real world experience and education for brilliant "outside the box" insight.  And then lecture everyone else on how they are all being sheep.  It's just so... so precious.

The scientific name for this subspecies is Homo Dunning Kruger Sapiens.  

keanu.png

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Just for future reference, refusing to answer a question is not answering a question.  I can't believe i just had to explain that to a person.

So, okay.  Alan Watt.  I found this video.  I haven't watched it yet, but it seems related to sports, so let's check it out together, and then I'll destroy him. :)

What  could you possibly  destroy when you can't even grasp what's being talked about beyond a negative bias

9 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I did......just not the answer you wanted.excuse me for acknowledging you. I exllined how this site effs up..

I guess you can start with Allen  Watt...not sure if I spelled his first name right? But I'm not even that in to him and it's not that basic  to start with

Ok.  That's a good start.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Alan_Watt

7 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

That moment when Alex Jones is too mainstream for someone...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Predicto said:

so many obvious memes fit here.  How can I even choose?  

But youre supposed to be the intelligent, college educated one in all this ,yes? Mocking views you don't get, make you the smart one? You have a logic discussion with meme's ? And you think  you're the smart one? Rather childish

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

But youre supposed to be the intelligent, college educated one in all this ,yes? Mocking views you don't get, make you the smart one? You have a logic discussion with meme's ? And you think  you're the smart one? Rather childish

He’s smarter than you. Like, a lot. Probably third smartest on this board after jumbo and myself. Those other two are not in order.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Alan Watt, distilled into one sentence.  People have learned to let the media do their thinking for them, and if you disagree, that proves my point.  

Thats how simple minded  the common man has become. Your intelligence has been distilled. Alternative  view points are to be feared and mocked..because  the truth is you cant/don't know how to challenge them.

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Thats how simple minded  the common man has become. Your intelligence has been distilled. Alternative  view points are to be feared and mocked..because  the truth is you cant/don't know how to challenge them.

That wasn't mocking.  It was a totally serious summary of Mr. Watt's argument.    

Inquisitive-Picard-SERIOUS-FACE-ING.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He’s smarter than you. Like, a lot. Probably third smartest on this board after jumbo and myself. Those last two are not in order.Probably third smartest on this board after jumbo and myself. Those last two are not in order.

Mocking me about meme's makes  him the least  intelligent  from the get go. Are you people  adults or not? You cant handle the slightest disagreement without acting like Bully teen agers.

8 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

This shows you don't even understand anything beyond what commercial media feeds you

How much are you getting paid for this? I hope who or whatever convinced you to come here and do whatever it is you're doing ( I honestly haven't read any of it) at least gave you a free t shirt

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

How much are you getting paid for this? I hope who or whatever convinced you to come here and do whatever it is you're doing ( I honestly haven't read any of it) at least gave you a free t shirt

Education of others is it's own reward. I can honestly say I have learned a thing or two today. I am thankful for that.