Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

27 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

The Hill is reporting that that side meeting lasted almost an hour and included no Americans besides Trump.  Only Trump, Putin, and Putin's translator.

Witch hunt tho.

And Putin speaks English, among other languages.  He doesn't need a translator.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwizq4ji6ZPVAhULNT4KHRXcBU0QtwIINjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFiFAeluRtao&usg=AFQjCNHsO6B8Vfk8mIO14alclSIPW1YTCA

OK, so maybe not everyone understands Trumpglish???

Edited by skinsmarydu

And this 8th guy at the meeting Kaveladze is a real estate tycoon from Huntington Beach. I'm not sure why they felt like he would be the logical option to serve as an emergency backup translator (you know, just in case the first translator were to be felled by a sudden coronary episode) for a discussion regarding Russian adoptions.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

I'm just thinking about it, Trump meeting Putin for a full ****ing hour with no other American present--after he's already openly disclosed intelligence to Russia--is scary as ****. I mean just think about the potentials. And we have no ****ing way of knowing went down between them. **** us. **** this President. **** the GOP. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I'm just thinking about it, Trump meeting Putin for a full ****ing hour with no other American present--after he's already openly disclosed intelligence to Russia--is scary as ****. I mean just think about the potentials. And we have no ****ing way of knowing went down between them. **** us. **** this President. **** the GOP. 

even if it were a perfectly above the board meeting, he gave Putin every opportunity to flip that convo into whatever he wants

it makes absolutely 0 sense to go it alone

3 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Trump gives zero ****s.

His dream is to be President in a small dictatorship where he has absolute authority and autonomy. The checks and balances of the Constitution are just there to annoy him.