Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

I really dont get why congress does the same thing over and over and expects different results, great example of Einsteins definition of insanity.

These guys are not going to answer these questions on camera and in front of the media so why continue to waste our time with these hearings.

Go back to doing your job, get something done and let the professionals handle this because IMO Congress is more interested in camera time then getting answers.

The irony is so thick we might drown.

#21hearingsonBenghazi

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Congressional oversight of the executive branch is a huge part of their job.

Correct. And these guys should be answering these questions. Just because they won't doesn't mean we don't need answers. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

I really dont get why congress does the same thing over and over and expects different results, great example of Einsteins definition of insanity.

I have been unable to overcome the overwhelming compulsion to point out that Einstein never actually said this.

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/05/9-albert-einstein-quotes-that-are-totally-fake/

Sorry.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, techboy said:

I have been unable to overcome the overwhelming compulsion to point out that Einstein never actually said this.

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/05/9-albert-einstein-quotes-that-are-totally-fake/

Sorry.

You keep pointing this out and it never does any good. You know what Einstein said about doing the same thing over and over again, don't you?

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 12

21 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Correct. And these guys should be answering these questions. Just because they won't doesn't mean we don't need answers. 

I bet I could get some Dem support for waterboarding them about now. 

21 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm working under the assumption that if they aren't answering the question, then there is a good reason for it.

The question about 'have you ever' is really a poor choice for that kinda group....just saying

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You keep pointing this out and it never does any good. You know what Einstein said about doing the same thing over and over again, don't you?

That it's awesome sauce to try?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, twa said:

I bet I could get some Dem support for waterboarding them about now. 

Hell yeah. And capital punishment too, for anyone working on behalf of the Russian government's goals ahead of US interests, and anyone actively running interference into the ongoing investigations. It's a long list, gonna need more gallows.

• Like 3

Very sad, I have very little faith in our democracy right about now.  Everyone is out to cover their own asses, sadly I don't see getting any real answers on this one way or another - all of these people are just doing what is politically expedient. 

• Like 1

This is going to make a great movie if Mother Russia still lets us have them. 

Also....I pray before the Russian Gods that one or more of those Hookers come forward lol. My god would that be hilarious (maybe not good for the country but who care at this point) 

• Like 1