Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Hillary's emails were subpoenaed due to a lawsuit by Judicial Watch, and I don't see any further action by that organization following the election. Their work to derail Clinton's candidacy was done at that point.

Judicial Watch is such a patriotic organization that they are pursuing the Trump Administration. Oh wait.....  They are totally a partisan ultra right organization that seeks to investigate Democratic presidents. They are silent about all the treason happening within the Trump Administration including Trump.

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Hillary's emails were subpoenaed due to a lawsuit by Judicial Watch, and I don't see any further action by that organization following the election. Their work to derail Clinton's candidacy was done at that point.

Judicial Watch is such a patriotic organization that they are pursuing the Trump Administration. Oh wait.....  They are totally a partisan ultra right organization that seeks to investigate Democratic presidents. They are silent about all the treason happening within the Trump Administration including Trump.

They are still on Hillary

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/new-clinton-email-lawsuit-2/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-hearing-tuesday-april-4-clinton-email-case-judicial-watch-seeking-answers-abedinweiner-laptop-emails/

and Trump to a lesser degree

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/put-or-shut-judicial-watch-sues-fbi-nsa-cia-flynn-records

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/85758/

2 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Now serious question...are TWA and Chipwich the same person?

Since we have fought in the past, No

Of course I do argue with myself at times.:wacko:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Who are these people representing the U.S. outside the government people?

Who the hell knows?!

But I'm sure @twawill tell us this is totally normal and nothing to fear from our effing President in bed with effing Putin!

He is in process of making US the bad guys for real!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Who the hell knows?!

But I'm sure @twawill tell us this is totally normal and nothing to fear from our effing President in bed with effing Putin!

He is in process of making US the bad guys for real!

From the article

. According to intelligence reports filed at the time, no Trump transition people were directly involved and it is unclear if the meeting was undertaken on behalf of Trump's people or was a UAE initiative, the official said.

A second source said he believed the meeting was not about Russia. That source, a former intelligence official with close ties to Prince and the UAE, said the subject of the meeting was Middle East policy, to cover Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Iran.

When did you stop sleeping with your sister thing?

1 hour ago, twa said:

From the article

When did you stop sleeping with your sister thing?

When did you stop sleeping with your sister indirectly? 

Seriously, you have turned being obtuse into an art. 

Although you may have a point, Trump was stupid enough to include at least TWO corrupt people in his campaign (Manafort) and NatSec Team (Flynn) who have financial ties to the Putin regime. 

So according to the question you raised...Trump is still dragging his sister into the barn for a roll in the hay.

• Like 3

Saw this on reddit (forgive me) and it could go in pretty much any political thread but it was in a discussion related to Russia so I'm putting it in this one. I think it's perfect

You know what I hate, how quickly the GOP media jumps behind any ginned up Republican scandal.

We all know the drill. Democrats will come home and see that the cookie jar is empty, with a trail of crumbs leading to Billy's room.  There Billy lies on the bed with a tummy ache and crumbs all over his lips.

The Democrats will say, "the available evidence suggests that Billy is likely to have stolen our cookies."

But then some alt-right blogger on Twitter says, "Hey, you know, maybe his sister Sally framed him."  

Some InfoWars or Breitbart writer sees this and posts, "SHOCK SCOOP: Did Sally frame Billy?"

And now Fox News and DailyCaller have some other site to hyperlink, so they chime in, "Report: Sally framed Billy for CookieGate."

And then it's off to the races.  The entire GOP media ecosystem spends the next week discussing Sally's possible, nay probable, nay absolutely certain role in CookieGate.  The Fox & Friends panel hyperventilates about what a horrible person Sally is for framing Billy.  Hannity brings on a "Childhood Confectionery Theft Expert" (who invented that title the previous day), opining that, *actually*, 34% of all cookie theft accusations were in fact false flags, and this has the **clear markers** of a frame-up.  Over on the dumb quarters of Reddit, some kid posts a picture of Sally eating a cookie three years previously, under the title "SALLY BTFO PROOF SHE'S A COOKIE LYER!!!!"  Which then bubbles up to Fox within six hours. Trump, of course, tweets out "Just saw the the REAL 'Cookie Monster' is sticky finger Sally! Sad!"  (By this point, the GOP "scandal" narrative has evolved into "Sally likes cookies," and takes any evidence of this new claim as somehow constituting proof of the original claim that she framed Billy.)

Now the Democrats are on defense, pointing out that there is literally no evidence Sally did anything.  They try to point out the absurdities of the claims -- "Sally wasn't even home, she was at Jenny's for a sleepover"/"proof she likes cookies isn't proof she framed Billy" -- but of course it doesn't matter because bull**** just flows to the shape of whatever vessel it inhabits.  "Well, Jenny would protect her friend, wouldn't she, if her friend was a known cookie-theft fabulist."

Edit: and as u/anon902503 points out, by now CNN and the broadcast networks, terrified of seeming biased, are acting as if there is some legitimate debate as to whether Sally did in fact frame Billy, refuting the claims but still respecting them as if they were honest accusations and not horse**** pulled out of some Twitter egg's asshole.

Because all four commentators on the CNN panel are saying this claim is clearly untrue, Jeff Zucker conducts a nationwide dragnet for a talking head willing to take Billy's side, no matter how unqualified or uninformed, for the sake of "balance."

It's infuriating.

• Like 9