Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Frigging good job Big Ben is a useless forward then and not a gridiron player hey Jnr?!!!!! :D .

Hail. 

If we'd kept Markovic or had a true winger he could've been great.

Was never gonna do it for Kloppo, though lol.

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

If we'd kept Markovic or had a true winger he could've been great.

Was never gonna do it for Kloppo, though lol.

ANYTHING to not admit I was right! 

Wait till' you get home! BRAT! (Just get home lid. Like, all in one piece. With all your team with you.). 

Hail. 

At this rate we need a LTD with Kirk to free up the space needed for a DT + ILB. After Pryor I think we've got about $13-14 million? Need about $8-10 million for picks and in season flexibility. Hall saves us $4m but still. 

Also, Bennie Logan really frees us up for full BPA. Would assume ILB would get priority ... but if that's the only major need ... draft should be fun. 

Keim said other trips planned for Bennie Logan, didn't say he had left yet, correct?

Seriously, we could go from Benny Hill and the clown music to Bennie Logan and a pretty darn good first few days of FA of we could keep him from continuing visits. 

4 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Would rather have Minter over any of those guys honestly.

Forgot to add Minter.  I like Hightower because the system is similar...easier transition.  Especially if we're moving to a 4-3 base.  Plus he's really good at blitzing, & pass coverage...but he is expensive so...

9 minutes ago, SlkyCaramel said:

Yeah, I still don't think Desean liked Kirk very much

I think you're reading too much into it.

And if he really wanted to play with a great QB, he should have visited a few more teams.

4 minutes ago, DM72 said:

And if he really wanted to play with a great QB, he should have visited a few more teams.

Yep. Doesnt say he wasnt already playing with a great QB. Just that it was something he was looking for in FA. But we all know that is garbage just trying to make Winston feel good. DJax was looking for his final big payday. Nothing more.

5 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Depends on how he defines "great qb". I'm pretty sure his definition is one that will force the ball to him regardless of what the coverage dictates.

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yep. Doesnt say he wasnt already playing with a great QB. Just that it was something he was looking for in FA. But we all know that is garbage just trying to make Winston feel good. DJax was looking for his final big payday. Nothing more.

I mean, through the season I didn't really get the feeling that DJack liked him much, it wasn't just that quote lol. I think Pierre loved him. 

Anyway.....

7 minutes ago, SlkyCaramel said:

I mean, through the season I didn't really get the feeling that DJack liked him much, it wasn't just that quote lol. I think Pierre loved him. 

Anyway.....

Garcon has visibly shown his frustration with Kirk on the field. I didn't see any of that from DJax.

Archived