Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - Skins vs Bengals

TK

2 minutes ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Worked till 3 am pst.. Decided to stay up, I would probably miss the game if I went to sleep. This way I'll probably make it to halftime.. I usually watch the games at Winstons in OB but I don't think they're gonna open at 6:30.. Too all my East coast fans, welcome to the life of being a West Coast skins fan....

Yeah, can't say I like this much.  I expect to wake up my household yellin' & screamin' in about 20 minutes.  Hell, I'm always up early, but for a ball game to be happening this close to sunrise just doesn't fit right.

5 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

The game being this early will throw the whole day off.

LET"S GO REDSKINS!!!! :815:

Not for me. Great weather outside here and lots of yard work to do afterwards. I am actually liking this setup especially with mother nature being nice with the really warm temps. :)

I just heard Bradshaw say it too about Kirk.  He said he has a strong arm and is a good leader.  Jimmy Johnson just questioned his recent decision-making skills.

This is breaking news for Redskins fans if you think about it.  Rarely does the national media compliment Kirk Cousins or the Redskins.

Just now, Diehard Otis said:

So uhhh...how many folks are drinking coffee rather than something else?

Isn't it awkward? Wanting to enjoy your team with a beer but then being socially conscious that its not even 10am yet?? 

For female fans, for us on the west coast mimosa's work, for both sides, Bloody Mary's all the way..

so i went to bed early on a Saturday night and woke up hours earlier than i usually do. they better win this damn game /sarcasm (kinda)

seriously, Kirk has all his offensive tools back with some new juice from Kelley and an emerging Crowder. 

Norman has his hands full but im confident. no injuries and hopefully Barry rebounded from getting cussed and called out again.

Archived