Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Georgia,

I have thought all along you were a woman. You responded to me about malls in Utah. I never thought you were a guy.

Blondie

I figured you knew. :D When I heard there was a mall by PCS's beautiful home, the female in me couldn't stand it and had to say "What are we waiting for, let's go!!!" honorary_hog has tried to "out" me several times, and I had to respond by his request by posting in the FMK thread! :silly:

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew all along! Woohoo!!!

(Makes all those posts where I slipped a little seem...less gay, no?) :silly: :laugh:

Only those posts. The rest are still plenty gay :)

not that theres anything wrong with that.

It's time to reveal myself. I don't know why now. I tried to hold off until a live Tailgate, but I couldn't stand the double life any longer............ :D

the summer look (in Georgia):

lastscan.jpg

a winter pale look (in Maryland):

LexiandIChristmas2002.jpg

Dear Gang,

I apologize for deluding you about my true self. I really didn't want anyone to judge me for my gender. But by now you all know I'm nuts anyway, so I figure it doesn't matter!!

Sincerely & HTTR,

Karla aka georgiaredskin

Poor dear. You have no idea what you've just done to yourself :).

That's actually a compliment I think :).

Dear Gang,

I apologize for deluding you about my true self. I really didn't want anyone to judge me for my gender. But by now you all know I'm nuts anyway, so I figure it doesn't matter!!

Sincerely & HTTR,

Karla aka georgiaredskin

:)

It's time to reveal myself. I don't know why now. I tried to hold off until a live Tailgate, but I couldn't stand the double life any longer............ :D

the summer look (in Georgia):

lastscan.jpg

Dear Gang,

I apologize for deluding you about my true self. I really didn't want anyone to judge me for my gender.

Sincerely & HTTR,

Karla aka georgiaredskin

You mean you're not a....you're really a........dang, ;)

so nice timing, i bring in this right when another female has posted a picture :doh: :laugh:

....i was looking through old photos on my boyfriend's computer and i stumbled across a decent one.

xpt1.jpg

nice to see more women on here, georgieredskins :cheers: