Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Kurp, there appears to be some sort of temporal displacement going on just off you left bicep in that picture. Perhaps that explains the apparently unconscious public urination? :)

Good abs & nicely assembled GF.

But a seriously strange picture. :)

And here we have an example of the illusions caused by compressing a 4 meg image down to at maximum of 102,000 bytes. :)

As Synergest [accurately] surmised, that indeed is a string. A string which is attached to a once waterproof clear bag whose purpose on this particular day was to keep my digital camera dry as we swam ashore from the charter boat. Upon reaching shore I discovered with horror that the eyelet where the string was attached was no longer sealed against water intrusion. Thus allowing mass quantities of salt water to surround the case in which my camera was stored. The camera case did not come with an express or implied guarantee of waterproofness and unfortunately lived up to its non-billing. It is both of these items that I am holding with my left hand. Miraculously enough, the camera worked that day, and continues to work to this day.

In retrospect, now that the image is viewable by potential thousands, if there is to be any speculation about a golden shower in this photo I'm glad that it appears to be emitting from me instead of my better half.

Originally posted by TheKurp

And here we have an example of the illusions caused by compressing a 4 meg image down to at maximum of 102,000 bytes. :)

As Synergest [accurately] surmised, that indeed is a string. A string which is attached to a once waterproof clear bag whose purpose on this particular day was to keep my digital camera dry as we swam ashore from the charter boat. Upon reaching shore I discovered with horror that the eyelet where the string was attached was no longer sealed against water intrusion. Thus allowing mass quantities of salt water to surround the case in which my camera was stored. The camera case did not come with an express or implied guarantee of waterproofness and unfortunately lived up to its non-billing. It is both of these items that I am holding with my left hand. Miraculously enough, the camera worked that day, and continues to work to this day.

In retrospect, now that the image is viewable by potential thousands, if there is to be any speculation about a golden shower in this photo I'm glad that it appears to be emitting from me instead of my better half.

:laugh: :laugh: Well put. :D

IMG_0736.jpg

let me explain. the theme of the party was "come dressed as someone else that you knew was gonna be at the party." two of our friends have really red hair so we both dyed our hair red.

yea, its suppose to come out in 8 washes, its not coming out. blah!

anyway, just thought it was too good not to post. as you can tell, i have no idea this picture is being taken :laugh: