Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

airborne, you guys look like tough mf'ers.

I have to say, I like the pictures of you and your daughter much better. Everyone looks so much happier (understandably). :)

That picture was taken the day after we lost one of our brothers in Fallujah. We were on the way to recover the aircraft that was shot down. That is why we all had sad faces.

edit.. I posted it because I do not have any more of me and my squad.

That picture was taken the day after we lost one of our brothers in Fallujah. We were on the way to recover the aircraft that was shot down. That is why we all had sad faces.

edit.. I posted it because I do not have any more of me and my squad.

that is a great pic and y'all have been in my thoughts and prayers while out there. I have 3 coworkers there now and they are trying to send more of us out there.

These next two are from a freshmen year in college photography project. She had to do "love shots" in a portfolio. Notice how the black and white makes me look incredibly white. :laugh:

Shes my pride and joy though. When I was diagnosed with cancer she was there every step of the way. Shell most definetly be my wife.

Okay, okay....I think its time for the ultimate ES get-together. DKS, MissU28, CandaceM23, JayLP, SoulKatcher, Blondie, and all the other ES hotties, you are all invited to Waikiki. I'll give you the insider's tour and free-surfing lessons! Oh yeah, unfortunately state regulations say you can't bring boyfriends, so sorry about that DKS. :D

Okay, back to the thread. Here are some pics. I am much less grizzly now; I forgot a razor and didn't have one for the first few days I was in Hawaii!

Me inside the USS Bowfin.

Me2.JPG

Me with my big gun! :D

Me3.JPG

Dead Sexy!

jaimiepic.jpg

Chillin' on the beach. Okay, this is actually a FL beach, not Hawaii.

beach070205.jpg