Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

Because someone else might get shot and killed.   Maybe a LEO, maybe one of the clowns.  Either way, why push it to that if you don't have to? 

(especially if you are winning, and it is clear that the FBI is winning)

Overtime pay!

~ChaCHING!

But, i totally agree. wait them out. No need to endanger anyone. They don't have any fight left in them, and you give any other loons out there no reason to claim brutality or anything.

Nice and publicly patient.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

Because someone else might get shot and killed. Maybe a LEO, maybe one of the clowns. Either way, why push it to that if you don't have to?

(especially if you are winning, and it is clear that the FBI is winning)

True. I guess I just can't believe it's taken them this long to actually do something about these thugs. It's not like they're dealing with rocket scientists here lol.

Then again, ignorance and stupidity can lead to pretty dangerous situations especially when there's a large group of armed buffoons involved. (Especially drunk, high, and sleep deprived buffoons).

True. I guess I just can't believe it's taken them this long to actually do something about these thugs. It's not like they're dealing with rocket scientists here lol.

Then again, ignorance and stupidity can lead to pretty dangerous situations especially when there's a large group of armed buffoons involved. (Especially drunk, high, and sleep deprived buffoons).

As someone who wanted them to aggressively go after them from the start, they probably made the right decision.

Looks like only one person has been hurt (killed, but yeah) and most of the others left voluntarily.  They've rounded up the ring leader and some of his buddies.

Probably was the better way to do it, even if I wanted them to be treated like terrorists.

My hope with regards to why it's taken so long is that the FBI soaked up a ton of chatter and now has extensive information on numerous groups and individuals, and that's why they took so long.

This shouldn't have taken as long as it did to resolve, but we've seen how vocal these guys are on social media. And they refused to let things just end with a whimper, they kept talking and talking, and I imagine some valuable intel got into the rhetoric.

I would have preferred a quick end, but they're arresting people now, so I'm okay with the length of time, especially if the FBI now has thick files on everybody to help them better deal with these anti-government groups.

• Like 1

My hope with regards to why it's taken so long is that the FBI soaked up a ton of chatter and now has extensive information on numerous groups and individuals, and that's why they took so long.

This shouldn't have taken as long as it did to resolve, but we've seen how vocal these guys are on social media. And they refused to let things just end with a whimper, they kept talking and talking, and I imagine some valuable intel got into the rhetoric.

I would have preferred a quick end, but they're arresting people now, so I'm okay with the length of time, especially if the FBI now has thick files on everybody to help them better deal with these anti-government groups.

Post 965 on this page. 

Longer they keep talking, the better our court case gets.

"Anything you say can and will be used against you."

I mean, I assume that the FBI had awarrants for wiretaps on every phone owned by every person at the refuce, on Day One. (In fact, I doubt a warrant is even needed, to monitor communications of a barricaded suspect.)

And every one of their supporters, on the outside, who called them and crossed over some line of encouragement or conspiracy, they got a warrant for him, too.

It's at least possible that this seizure gave the government permission to do what they didn't have a warrant for, before.

Anybody who contacts the folks at the refuge, and encourages them, volunteers for a warrant, themselves.

Who would have thought that posting about multiple felonies on Facebook would get you in trouble? 

Post 965 on this page.

Right, right, but that seemed to refer primarily to their surveillance of the Oregon people along with some intelligence they had beforehand. I was hoping their surveillance extended well beyond Oregon and it's directly tied people (like Cliven) to groups that were/are loosely affiliated and maybe only indirectly involved. Like if a militia chapter in Florida had 20 people posting on a website, even if no one went to Oregon from there, the FBI just soaked up their postings and info because their chatter and got names, addresses, perhaps details of weapons they own, vehicles (tag numbers maybe), locations of meetings, etc.etc. Stuff not tied to Oregon but tied to far right militia movements that started getting chatty bc of Oregon.

Oooooooh.... You posted a picture of that ****!!!!

Why? The thought of her existence hadn't entered my brain for weeks. Now it's all coming back.

Thanks.

Haha, I'm growing board of Ranchers slash Constitutional Scholars holed up in an Oregon shed, so I have to amuse myself in other ways.  ****ing with people is my primary form of amusement. :)

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1

Right, right, but that seemed to refer primarily to their surveillance of the Oregon people along with some intelligence they had beforehand. I was hoping their surveillance extended well beyond Oregon and it's directly tied people (like Cliven) to groups that were/are loosely affiliated and maybe only indirectly involved. Like if a militia chapter in Florida had 20 people posting on a website, even if no one went to Oregon from there, the FBI just soaked up their postings and info because their chatter and got names, addresses, perhaps details of weapons they own, vehicles (tag numbers maybe), locations of meetings, etc.etc. Stuff not tied to Oregon but tied to far right militia movements that started getting chatty bc of Oregon.

Okay right I gotcha. My hope is the same thing. I mentioned earlier how this could be an intelligence boom for the FBI and DOHS since rumors have it they could use a bunch.  It could have also helped in finding some of the more covert support groups like this might have in local and state governments. Bundy did mention that they had "deep pockets" and "political support". Though I guess one could take that with a grain of salt.

break into federal government property, with guns, and declare you will not leave.

discuss all your plans about your organization, in said federal government building.

------------

take over building, planning to stay until demands are met

don't bring any food

------------

receive dildos as prank from the internet

post video on internet showing how angry you are you received said dildos

------------

realize the federal agents are finally on site to put an end to your stand off

post live stream to everything that's going on inside on the internet

------------

have agents outside, ready to strike. go long hours without sleep, trying to stay prepared and ready

sit around and drink beer and smoke weed

-------------

there's so much dumb going on with these guys.

• Like 2

You missed the part about the guy sitting under the tarp for no apparent reason. 

Don't forget the part where several packed into a car and drove off for some meeting and then ended up getting arrested because the FBI surrounded them, leaving "tarp man" dead after a shooting where presumably his last words were "You'll never take our FREEEEEDOMMMMMMM!!!!!"

• Like 2

You missed the part about the guy sitting under the tarp for no apparent reason.

I couldn't figure that one either. I assume some kind of sentry in hiding from the TV camera. I know, he can't see out, the reporter already knew his name, the tarp offered zero protection from an attack, even if he cut eyeholes in the tarp how could he see or hear hostiles with a live broadcast only feet away. But what else could it be?

I hate it that a guy died whatever the circumstances. But overall this had been one of the most astounding spectacles in my lifetime.

Oh yeah - was the sumo wrestler for real? Instinct says no way but I honestly can't tell any more.

Sumo wrestler?

There was a video of a chubby guy in front of what looked like their compound challenging Chris Christie to a wrestling match. It reeked of fake but so did the snacks, the chocolate penises, tarp man, and so many other things. I just can't tell anymore. I only saw it once, if I can find the link I'll post it.

Yep, pretty sure I don't need to read anything about that guy to verify his dumbass status, betting he's got a laminated membership card in the dumbass hall of fame.

Retweeted Jacqueline Keeler (@jfkeeler):

‪#‎Oregonstandoff‬ Holdouts giving law enforcement an ultimatum: drop charges or they will die at hands of police.

Huge convoy, 30+ vehicles, just rolled through through the road block on main road to the refuge. Lots of law enforcement.

Follow

Three Humvees just lead a massive convoy of trucks en route to Malheur Refuge. #RJnow

CZ1fjWpUkAAJokK.jpg