Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to the Linc this Saturday; any advice to make it out alive?

NewCliche21

We are going also. After speaking with several people, both Redskins and Eagles fans, they basically say that the reputation is mainly from Veterans Stadium. If you sit in the nosebleeds with a bunch of drunks, maybe. Lower or club you should have no problem if you mind your own business and just ignore people.

Exactly how did this situation devolve into a fight?

Because we continued to do it throughout the game, we ignored them, they called us names, we called them names, we lost the game and everyone was frustrated and a fight broke out, yes between Redskins fans.  They were just pissed off the whole time that we would stand when a big play broke off or we were about to get a sack.  This was at the Dallas monday night game

Because we continued to do it throughout the game, we ignored them, they called us names, we called them names, we lost the game and everyone was frustrated and a fight broke out, yes between Redskins fans. They were just pissed off the whole time that we would stand when a big play broke off or we were about to get a sack. This was at the Dallas monday night game

Yeah those types ridiculous. If you don't want people jumping up and cheering, stay home and watch it on tv. I've had those guys behind me too.

Got a text from my buddy, said he has seen zero burgundy and gold in center city thus far today. Disappointing this is for the division and so many people most life within two hours or so of Philly. They're genuinely not as bad as everyone makes out.

maybe they are wearing Green jackets

Archived