Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

any chance of a good turnout on sunday

Oldgreywolf1961

I went to the Eagles game and it was literally being played in South Philly there were so many Eagles fans there. It comes with the territory. It makes me mad to look around and see everyone singing but when the Redskins scored with like 30 seconds left you should have seen that place lol all the Eagles fans left without a word. As I was walking back some kid yells out the window THIS IS OUR HOUSE TAKE THAT EAGLES  :lol: to a bunch of Eagles fans walking to the Metro stop. It was hilarious. They didn't talk **** back. They were too SAD. 

So yeah, buy up as many tickets as you can and show up. But if you don't it doesn't matter. As long as this team shows up and fights hard they'll win the fans over. We know it's an important game. I hope we get strong turnout. But seeing all the Giants fans there getting pissed and crying or leaving without saying a word would also be hilarious. 

i'm sure calling someone an A hole is against the the rules (pot,kettle and black),

Sorry dude, I wasn't calling you an asshole, just saying do those three things and you won't be scared around here. Easy.

However, circumventing the profanity filter is against the rules. If you want to say **** it, just type **** it correctly.

Sorry dude, I wasn't calling you an asshole, just saying do those three things and you won't be scared around here. Easy.

However, circumventing the profanity filter is against the rules. If you want to say **** it, just type **** it correctly.

no worries, i should have read the rules first, i have now, apologies to the board

Well, the fans there should be commended. But wow ... hearing the shouts of defense on that last Redskins offensive drive, seeing Giants players throwing their hands up to encourage more noise as if they were at the Meadowlands. Tough to see. Couldn't believe all the blue in that stadium today. Hopefully we have a much better showing next Monday. 

Well, the fans there should be commended. But wow ... hearing the shouts of defense on that last Redskins offensive drive, seeing Giants players throwing their hands up to encourage more noise as if they were at the Meadowlands. Tough to see. Couldn't believe all the blue in that stadium today. Hopefully we have a much better showing next Monday. 

Yeah that was bad. Our fans were loud as they always are, but its disturbing how opposing players can come in and have sooooo much fan support.

Combination of overly large stadium, terrible location, and mostly apathetic fans(although that should shift some after today).

With that said, I'm watching Steelers-Seahawks right now and there are a LOT of terrible towels in Seattle.

Too much blue there today, enough to where they got noticeably loud a few times. Skins fans shouted them down though. 

Problem may be high ticket prices pricing out Skins fans from attending multiple games, combined with a transplant city with plenty of miscellaneous fans who buy the 1 ticket a season and fill the stadium with non-home team fans. Record in past doesn't help but this was a meaningful game. Also saw plenty of NY and NJ license plates, so many made the trip, especially since it was holiday weekend. I'm sure those losers enjoyed the drive back, hahaha.

We need to move the stadium to DC or VA and price tickets lower.

Seeing ODB run up and down the sidelines trying to rile up all the Giants fans in the lower bowl was rather embarrassing. Thank god they all went home sad.

I agree.  I yearn for the days that that doesn't happen.  

Of course there will always be opposing fans, but there shouldn't be large troves of them.

Archived