Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

29 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Jesus its sad that so many of you dont give a damn if the side you like round up their opposition as long as they do it for something you like .

Hey where were all you outspoken anti tyranny patriots at when Trump sent his DHS goons to kidnap US citizens in Portland? Cheering them on most likely. You're posts here and in the stadium are a joke. 🤣

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Hey where were all you outspoken anti tyranny patriots at when Trump sent his DHS goons to kidnap US citizens in Portland? Cheering them on most likely. You're posts here and in the stadium are a joke. 🤣

Guess who never voted for trump - thats right me. Just because im not a leftist does not make me a trumpist

11 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

1500250765_download(23).jpeg.3905885a6dc7fc1aebb62cf592608a71.jpeg

Well prove its not true all i see here are attacks on the party people are not in. I see very few attacks on the party folks support.

as the great native american quote goes remember the left wing and right wing are on the same bird.

3 hours ago, tomwvr said:

Well prove its not true all i see here are attacks on the party people are not in. I see very few attacks on the party folks support.

as the great native american quote goes remember the left wing and right wing are on the same bird.

The democrats also suck, and no just because someone did something wrong in the past is not an excuse to do it in the present; and objecting to it in the present without going through all past examples isn’t condoning the past. 

in fact - I often find the tactic of bringing up past issues and demanding someone answer for them is really done just to condone the present issue 

the reason you’re not getting any serious responses is because whataboutism (which is what you’re doing) is not really worth any time. It’s usually just a part of Gish galloping which is boring. 

That said if your grand attack is that most most of the political posters here are democrats or liberals - then bravo, you figured that out quickly 🙄

as someone who’s been here a while and watched that transition happen (used to be majority republicans in these threads…), and routinely ****s on liberals and democrats in these threads (I don’t particularly like them), I can tell you that the reason the presence of republicans/conservatives has gone down is because they turned into raving lunatics that offer nothing more than stupid arguments sourced by right wing misinformation peddlers. 

the few of us that remain (if I had to identify with anything, it would be conservative) remain because we’re not dip****s incapable of at least trying to be objective, and mostly respecting people who have different opinions and focusing on the topic as opposed to the poster. 

although I do go off the rails here and there, so in some part I’ve been allowed to stay for comic relief. 

You should try to figure it out, we need another clown. Ever since twa was booted they focus on me and while its fun, you gotta have a change of pace/3rd down back to keep everyone on their toes. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Surely there must be a “great Native American quote” about loudmouth whiteys shutting the **** up for once.

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover the affordability of a Mazda. --Cree prophecy

• Haha 4

On 9/26/2022 at 11:47 AM, tshile said:

The democrats also suck, and no just because someone did something wrong in the past is not an excuse to do it in the present; and objecting to it in the present without going through all past examples isn’t condoning the past. 

in fact - I often find the tactic of bringing up past issues and demanding someone answer for them is really done just to condone the present issue 

the reason you’re not getting any serious responses is because whataboutism (which is what you’re doing) is not really worth any time. It’s usually just a part of Gish galloping which is boring. 

That said if your grand attack is that most most of the political posters here are democrats or liberals - then bravo, you figured that out quickly 🙄

as someone who’s been here a while and watched that transition happen (used to be majority republicans in these threads…), and routinely ****s on liberals and democrats in these threads (I don’t particularly like them), I can tell you that the reason the presence of republicans/conservatives has gone down is because they turned into raving lunatics that offer nothing more than stupid arguments sourced by right wing misinformation peddlers. 

the few of us that remain (if I had to identify with anything, it would be conservative) remain because we’re not dip****s incapable of at least trying to be objective, and mostly respecting people who have different opinions and focusing on the topic as opposed to the poster. 

although I do go off the rails here and there, so in some part I’ve been allowed to stay for comic relief. 

You should try to figure it out, we need another clown. Ever since twa was booted they focus on me and while its fun, you gotta have a change of pace/3rd down back to keep everyone on their toes. 

All i would like to see is a conversation on the issue.

the personal attacks, the my side is right your side is evil is very dangerous for our society.

why cant folks here do that?

i brought up my idea of how to fix immigration had a few positive comments about it and then it devolved into personal attacks

1 hour ago, tomwvr said:

All i would like to see is a conversation on the issue.

the personal attacks, the my side is right your side is evil is very dangerous for our society.

why cant folks here do that?

i brought up my idea of how to fix immigration had a few positive comments about it and then it devolved into personal attacks

Maybe because one side isn't hellbent on pandering to christonationalism for most of my lifetime. 

Not sure why it's hard for some to admit that the GOP sold out to white southern fundementalists in the 1970s. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

"Both sides" is the calling card of the uninformed citizen. 

The Republicans plan to deal with immigration is to build a wall to keep brown people out. 

The Democrats plan is to have legal immigration, improve security, and not split up families. Radicals. 🤪

Disagree

the trump supporters are for this. And if you look only about 20 percent of the members of the gop support him. 

you need to understand that trump is not a Republican- he is a populist that used the republican party for his own wants.

kind of like how bernie has used the democrat party in the same way.