Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins at Giants (write-up) is

JimmiJo

I heard Gruden say Murphy could take some snaps at ILB. I wonder if that's last ditch due to injuries or could happen regularly?  I think Kerrigan, Murphy and Smith in at the same time could be good

And I see Tom Compton is active.  Wait till we debut our FOUR TE set

We've heard more about the Cowboys than the Redskins tonight on NFLN...

Eh, this happened last year when the Redskins played the Cowboys in a night game.

Remember in the pregame they were literally laughing at the idea of the Redskins winning.

We remembered what happened. :)

So excited for the game.  This is the first time in a long time I feel like that we could possibly dominate and embarrass them on the national stage tonight.

My expectation to actually happen though is a hard fought game (they don't want to go 0-3) with us coming out on top.

if you guys actually think we're going to get any respect from the TNF crew, or any other nfl media, at this moment, then just...idk what to say. i mean, we're 1-1...we're 4-17 in prime time games. 7-25 the past two seasons. obviously people are going to think we're a joke. if we start winning these next few games to put ourselves at 3-1 (winning tonight and then beating the eagles), then i think (or hope) we will start to see the nfl giving us more respect and talking about our team more.

if you guys actually think we're going to get any respect from the TNF crew, or any other nfl media, at this moment, then just...idk what to say. i mean, we're 1-1...we're 4-17 in prime time games. 7-25 the past two seasons. obviously people are going to think we're a joke. if we start winning these next few games to put ourselves at 3-1 (winning tonight and then beating the eagles), then i think (or hope) we will start to see the nfl giving us more respect and talking about our team more.

While I totally agree with what you are saying, we are getting completely blown off in favor of a team that is 0-2 and has a lot of its better players not on the field. That just shows a bias to me. Sanders just all but said the vagiants were as good as the seahawks. Come on.

I don't mind any disrespect from the media, because every time they said "I think the Redskins MIGHT BE GOOD" the team has savagely punished them for saying so.  We'll have to earn respect the old fashioned way, and hopefully tonight we thrash the Gnats so hard the NFL takes notice.

Archived