Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Soccer thread.

Kilmer17

What I have to pay 25 dollars per year to become an American Outlaw

I guess I will be an American Outlaw in spirit :(

If you skipped one of your 350 sporting events this year you could fit it into that budget.

I love you bro' but I refuse to take y'all seriously until you stop playing with 10 men. And the worst striker in living EPL history. 

Hail. 

Not sure I understand what he's doing.  Bobby Wood hits two game winners/game tying goals in a row against both a legit Dutch and German side and he can't even make the cut!?!?  And those were the German STARTERS... it wasn't a Sunday League side.

Blew my mind.

And he's hoping to get the same return on Michael Bradley that Ellis got on Carli Lloyd... that hasn't come to fruition in over a year now.  Even though Bradley is much better lately than he was during the World Cup, he'll never be a 10 and he misses about 80% of the opportunities we have to break because he's forced to think too fast.

Until Bedyoa and Zardes are in the regular 11 I won't have faith that Klinsmann is being honest with himself.

Oh... and don't let me forget to mention that Jozy missed a pen in our last game.  Like... badly hit it and everything.  He's horrible.

If you skipped one of your 350 sporting events this year you could fit it into that budget.

Not sure I understand what he's doing.  Bobby Wood hits two game winners/game tying goals in a row against both a legit Dutch and German side and he can't even make the cut!?!?  And those were the German STARTERS... it wasn't a Sunday League side.

Blew my mind.

1.) Maybe. I think JK likes to play mind games with the players, esp the fringe players. See who works even harder. I think THINK he's trying to develop a more steely culture, mental toughness, in the US Soccer pool not just the current starters. Maybe Wood is on the fringe and he wants to see how he'll react.

2.) I don't think Wood played against the starting German back 4. I think that the back line was an entire B-line as well as their C-keeper, maybe worse. Taking nothing away from Wood because that was a top class finish. Neuer, Ter Stegen, and Wiedenfaller are prob their top 3. He was also super fresh against a tired line. He's probably good but I think JK's not easily swayed by flashes of brilliance. 

Not what I wanted to see. A beautiful individual effort just made these last 20 minutes very uncomfortable...

Am I the only one who thinks Wondo is a waste of a substitution? Why not sub in Mixx and push Dempsey up? Why doesn't JK like Mixx?