Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Soccer thread.

Kilmer17

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Then be disciplined and don't dive in. Some of the tattles going in are braindead. 

Luckily the referee has been lenient. 

Hail. 

Yeah Jones really could be off and I don't think he's even in the book yet.

The Brooks on Chichirito challenge was a joke as have some of the non-calls in our final third.

Who's Jones? He's not been much better than the much maligned Bradley in there. 

Hail. 

He's one of the German Americans Klinsmann recruited.

I like him a lot.  Proper defensive mid.

Played the Bundesliga for a bit but he's early-30s now so it's strictly MLS for him.  Still does the job.

Jermaine Jones...

40 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

No confidence with the ball at all.

The plan to get Pulisic in space worked for about a 20 minute stretch... but again... you have two non-channel running forwards out there and guess what?  They have no pace and aren't running the channels.

It makes zero sense the way he set the team up.

• Like 1

Like I said when the 11 came out.. it was asking a lot of Pulisic and he just never had a ball to play except out to Fabi, who put in one good cross out of 3 and Jozy has seen 3 decent crosses the first half and not done **** with any of them.

• Like 2

Klinsmann completely got his tactics wrong the first quarter the game there but thankfully it only cost you the one. 

Need to get some presence in midfield. And someone on the right to push the Mexicans the other way. Mentioned it earlier but your #3 and 4 are all over the place and need to be off. And give the kid something to hit. Altidore is not that something. Need to start quick and really get into these. They're like the home team here. 

BIG H/T for the German. 

Costa Rica won 2-0 BTW if anyone missed it. 

Makes not losing here imperative. Potentially tarting our 0-2 with Costa Rica 2-0 and then stewing on that until the summer wouldn't be clever. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Klinsmann completely got his tactics wrong the first quarter the game there but thankfully it only cost you the one. 

Need to get some presence in midfield. And someone on the right to push the Mexicans the other way. Mentioned it earlier but your #3 and 4 are all over the place and need to be off. And give the kid something to hit. Altidore is not that something. Need to start quick and really get into these. They're like the home team here. 

BIG H/T for the German. 

Hail. 

They've been better since switching to the back 4, but early on it was a mess.  Still not good.

Chandler had no business starting.  I blame BTFoom for that.  He's playing well in Bundesliga but we see how that's translating...

Probably another reason why he isn't even looking to Brooks Lennon... ****ing weirdo Klinsmann is...

How does Jozy miss that?

HOW THE **** DOES A MIDDLE SCHOOLER MISS THAT?????????????????

• Like 1

OH **** OFF THAT'S NOT A FOUL

3 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Oh God Jozy made a good play against a competent opponent!

As soon as he made the turn I stood up and screamed "Don't **** this up Jozy" :rofl89:

Very good control by Wood