Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Soccer thread.

Kilmer17

6 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

25 million pounds, at least.

Dortmund? Be surprised of it's over £20 M.

Crud. No more than Mexico deserve. You're 3 and 4 are terrible. The 4 again for the goal. Although Howard shouldn't get beat from there with a shot like that. And Altidore is Altidore. No real presence up front that he should be for his size. 

Defending FAR too deep. With WAY too much space the middle for the Mexican's to exploit. You're the home team for Petes sake! WAY too much reliance on the kid to create something. 

Klinsmann needs to change things are this could easily get out of hand. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

So... as I've said for the last four years plus...

Bradley does not need to be in the team.

Jozy does not need to be in the team.

Perry Kitchen and Julian Green for both.  I'm done...

Lucky again... absolutely wrong from Klinsmann

• Like 3

Oh yeah, whilst it's still in my mind ..... The commentator is an idiot. 

'Real strange how Guzen has lost his place at Middlesbrough' ...... It would be if it was even his place to lose dip! He only came in as Valdes was injured. And he went straight back out again when he was back as Guzen is utter ****e. Moron. 

Why does the DCU 'keeper never get a look in for the National side? Admittedly not seen much of him but what I have he's always looked promising.

Hail. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Oh yeah, whilst it's still in my mind ..... The commentator is an idiot. 

'Real strange how Guzen has lost his place at Middlesbrough' ...... It would be if it was even his place to lose dip! He only came in as Valdes was injured. And he went straight back out again when he was back as Guzen is utter ****e. Moron. 

Why does the DCU 'keeper never get a look in for the National side? Admittedly not seen much of him but what I have he's always looked promising.

Hail. 

Oh that's ****ing Stuart Holden.  He played for Sunderland and Bolton for a spell.

We played Bolton a couple of years ago in one of the Cups and he got to call the game.  He was insufferable.

He hates us, too.

• Like 1

Just now, DC9 said:

Oh that's ****ing Stuart Holden.  He played for Sunderland and Bolton for a spell.

We played Bolton a couple of years ago in one of the Cups and he got to call the game.  He was insufferable.

He hates us, too.

I remember him. 

Frigging cold night that. And Blackburn the round after? Or was it before? Both horrible games. But then there was Phil .....

Back to the US .....

Hail. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

Hamid was lights out for 2 years but he's just off an ACL and he's not in the form he was.  Needs to work it back.

Birnbaum probably should've started for Gonzalez as well.

That's the dude. Hamid. 

There was talk of someone over here taking a good look at him. Think he was over on trial but heck if I can remember who. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

So we've moved Pulisic out to the left wing and Bobby Wood is the 10.  Jozy is the 9 and Fabian is at RW.

If you're going to play that one of those wingers needs to stretch the back 4... so Julian Green or Yedlin for Jozy and move Wood up to the 9.

It's amazing how he insists on throwing the same **** out everytime.

• Like 3