Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I wish I could show how close that was to us. TS on Thursday and just barely south of us. By the same time Friday, it's a Cat 5 and making a hard right.

24 hours from absolutely obliterating this island. Scary. There's a bunch of invest coming off Africa right now behind Mathew that need watching. He's just pulling them all out. It's crazy.

Stay safe KB!

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Stay safe KB!

I'm fine. It was kinda crazy Thursday night, but mostly just dark and windy.

Jamaica may never be the same. Pray to whatever god you believe in, because they're about to be absolutely destroyed.

Thank goodness it spared poor poor Haiti. They always seem to get hammered. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mathew do something strange and make another odd turn, so that's scary.

Hugo brushed by here, did a 180 and then sat on this island for 24 hours and there's still destruction from it. When you're on a small island, something like this is a historic culture changer.

Just now, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Yep, that westward curve is looking more pronounced, FL is definitely on alert.  Batton down the hatches for sure, SemperFi.  Hopefully it stops looking worse by the hour for you.

Thanks bro. I'm on the southeast coast by Boca... Coming right at us.

.... And my wife is 9 months pregnant...

Edited by SemperFi Skins

24 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Thanks bro. I'm on the southeast coast by Boca... Coming right at us.

.... And my wife is 9 months pregnant...

Awesome man, when's the due date? Your first or have you played this game before? 

Related: I withered in the face a natural disaster and we scheduled my wife to be induced the morning the blizzard started this past Jan. There was no way I was getting snowed in at home and having to deliver my son in our bathtub. Was. Not. Happening.

13 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Awesome man, when's the due date? Your first or have you played this game before? 

Related: I withered in the face a natural disaster and we scheduled my wife to be induced the morning the blizzard started this past Jan. There was no way I was getting snowed in at home and having to deliver my son in our bathtub. Was. Not. Happening.

I hear ya! First child, a baby girl. She's due in less than a month if my wife goes full term. There's some wives tale that the low pressure of a hurricane can induce labor, so we will see. The doctor told her to stay home and she doesn't need her at the hospital yet...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

I hear ya! First child, a baby girl. She's due in less than a month if my wife goes full term. There's some wives tale that the low pressure of a hurricane can induce labor, so we will see. The doctor told her to stay home and she doesn't need her at the hospital yet...

Gotcha, yeah we were less than a week from her due date and she was like 4.5cm dilated. Best of luck!

• Like 1

Looks like this thing wants to be a Cat 2 at the Carolinas and a Cat 1 on the MD coast, and up the NJ coast, until it starts to not have hurricane force winds anymore.  Ugh.

SemperFi, how south are you?  Right now the projected bullseye is the central FL coast.  Still would give south FL a good slam but not the full brunt.

40 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Thanks guys! I'll be touching base as much as I can

This thing is scary man. That big and strong and worst of all, moving that slow? Terrifying. 

Man we dodged a bullet. Cant believe how close it was. It's a 1,000 miles away and rain is still falling from black sky's.

It's a monster.

• Like 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

This thing is scary man. That big and strong and worst of all, moving that slow? Terrifying. 

Man we dodged a bullet. Cant believe how close it was. It's a 1,000 miles away and rain is still falling from black sky's.

It's a monster.

Yup. Not looking forward to it. Keeps picking up strength. We are looking at 130mph winds now.