Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Nationals Thread - Hot Stove News: Daniel Murphy signed, Phillips is an idiot.

Riggo#44

Stras with a decent return back. Labored through 5 but had a healthy K to BB ratio.

Disappointing to only score 3 runs off 12 hits though. Top of the order produced, but a rare 0-fer by the middle. Good to see Hitman go 4-4 though, he's starting to get his groove back.

Get Zimm healthy to replace TMo and I really like this lineup as it is. 1-4 is terrifying, Buffalo is good for a bomb every now and again, 2015 Espi is a massive improvement over 2015 Desi, Taylor is starting to get a feel for the plate and Zimm is dangerous even at 75%.

Clint Robinson should be the everyday first baseman right now. Guy has been hitting well lately

Wondering if Ix is playing at the playground while waiting for this game to start

Yeah the adults Norfolk southern club playground. Crowded as **** there and so many people just sitting on the sides of the hallway. Couldn't get a seat.

The food there is pretty much the same. Except the sushi. That was pretty good

Clint Robinson should be the everyday first baseman right now. Guy has been hitting well lately

He has 4 ABs against lefties this year--definitely a platoon thing. Not that Tyler "No, really guys, I am NOT a major league player" Moore does any better.

Today is vt uva rivalry night at the ballpark. **** all uva ****. **** their college baseball team and **** lacrosse and **** their terrible football program. **** Thomas Jefferson. **** **** ****ity ****.

You know I'll be there

You're right Fredi, if you ignore one hard-hit ball from Strasburg (which he subsequently got out of), and the several smoked balls (including 2 by Harper) that would have been extras, had they not been hit right at people...

The only reason Strasburg's pitch count was high was because the Braves fouled off some very good pitches, to their credit. But Wood was lucky to only give up 3...

http://m.braves.mlb.com/news/article/132571862/miscues-costly-to-alex-wood-and-braves

Today is vt uva rivalry night at the ballpark. **** all uva ****. **** their college baseball team and **** lacrosse and **** their terrible football program. **** Thomas Jefferson. **** **** ****ity ****.

You know I'll be there

What I want to know is why JMU isn't included in this "rivalry" day. After all we beat UVA and VT the last time we played each in football

How's that football team doing? And IIRC you didn't go to uva. Didn't you go to mason

Man they even got Mason colors hats at the store now.

That is correct. But I grew up outside cville in a rural location. Folks kinda picked sides. But the people picking VT were the guys wearing camo and chewing tobacco in high school. ;)

And yalls football team has won nothing, ever, so it's not much of an argument. But hey keep getting ranked top 20 in the preseason. I'm sure someday yall will actually move up in the rankings during the season instead of dropping right out of them.

Lol all the JMU trash talking. Can't wait to get out in 40 minutes and head down. They're giving free tailgate chairs with a special ticket.

Next time rivalry night might be Maryland and uva. Or Maryland and georgetown. Can't think of many college rivalries other than tech and uva here.

Lol all the JMU trash talking. Can't wait to get out in 40 minutes and head down. They're giving free tailgate chairs with a special ticket.

Next time rivalry night might be Maryland and uva. Or Maryland and georgetown. Can't think of many college rivalries other than tech and uva here.

NOVA and GMU

I heard some marketing person with the nats say she wanted the next one to be Maryland and Penn State.

Archived