Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you think we make the playoffs this year?

northeastsucks

we had haslett in 2012 when we were 3-6. need a stronger argument then that.

Okay, we don't have the benefits of the 2012 offense anymore and RG3 hasn't been the same since his injury, so we can no longer mask the horrible coaching of Haslett?  I know you're one of the biggest homers on the board lately, so any list of evidence as to why things look grim will be ignored by you.  Can I have some of your happy pills?  I need them.

Okay, we don't have the benefits of the 2012 offense anymore and RG3 hasn't been the same since his injury, so we can no longer mask the horrible coaching of Haslett?  I know you're one of the biggest homers on the board lately, so any list of evidence as to why things look grim will be ignored by you.  Can I have some of your happy pills?  I need them.

im not on any happy pills, my point was that we made the playoffs in 2012 while we still had haslett as the defensive coordinator, so that wasnt a strong enough argument as to why we cant make the playoffs this season. but i do agree with your point that we dont have the benefits of the 2012 offense and that we dont have a healthy RG3. that would be a pretty good reason why we cant make the playoffs.

Yes, RGIII comes back October 28th and we beat the Cowboys and go 7 and 2 the rest of the way. We just need to beat the Titans and either the Seahawks or Cards. We also have to beat the Giants at home. 

Hell even if we are 4 and 5 at the bye we still got a chance. We've seen it before.

Houston, StL and Atl could help us out today. If that happens and we win Monday we are only a game back - Phil -3 -2, Dallas 3-2, NYG 2-3, Skins 2- 3.

Yes, RGIII comes back October 28th and we beat the Cowboys and go 7 and 2 the rest of the way. We just need to beat the Titans and either the Seahawks or Cards. We also have to beat the Giants at home. 

Hell even if we are 4 and 5 at the bye we still got a chance. We've seen it before.

Houston, StL and Atl could help us out today. If that happens and we win Monday we are only a game back - Phil -3 -2, Dallas 3-2, NYG 2-3, Skins 2- 3.

...you do realize what the score of the philly vs st louis game is....right? 20-7. i sure hope you dont actually believe in st louis to turn this into a competitive game and beat philly down by 13. st louis SUCKS. as much as i want them to beat the eagles today, its not possible at this point.

...you do realize what the score of the philly vs st louis game is....right? 20-7. i sure hope you dont actually believe in st louis to turn this into a competitive game and beat philly down by 13. st louis SUCKS. as much as i want them to beat the eagles today, its not possible at this point.

Still a whole 2nd half to go.. but, yeah, I put about as much faith in the Rams coming back as us beating the Seahawks on a MnF. Still... gotta play the games :)

im not on any happy pills, my point was that we made the playoffs in 2012 while we still had haslett as the defensive coordinator, so that wasnt a strong enough argument as to why we cant make the playoffs this season. but i do agree with your point that we dont have the benefits of the 2012 offense and that we dont have a healthy RG3. that would be a pretty good reason why we cant make the playoffs.

Having Haslett as our DC is a very strong argument as to why we will suck.

Oh man… It will be fun to read the bumps on this thread tomorrow night.

Why the hell would it be fun unless you think we'll stomp the Seahawks and there should be hope?

I never get posts like that seem to root and rejoice in the prospect of failure. Lot of pathetic fail in this thread by lots of posters.

The OP obviously spent a total of zero minutes on ES the past 10 days. It's the only explanation as to why you'd pose this question in this forum.

...or he has optimism and is just curious how many other people have optimism like him. i for one have optimism. but i understand if other people arent as optimistic after last weeks game.

Archived