Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you think we make the playoffs this year?

northeastsucks

I always hold out hope until we have our 7th loss.  After that point I don't like backing into the playoffs.  We must always beat Dallas, but by this point it's more about watching the players develop rather than caring whether we win or lose.

We're not making the playoffs. The online isn't good enough, neither is the secondary or the pass rush. One of our LB's gets exposed in pass coverage week after week. Haslett can't make adjustments. The special teams still stinks. And most importanly, we have questionale QB play and don't know if either guy is good enough. We're below average in too many areas. Add that in with all the injuries and I see 4-6 wins. At least we FINALLY have a first rounder next year. Just don't have confidence that the front office can make the right pick.

We're not making the playoffs. The online isn't good enough, neither is the secondary or the pass rush. One of our LB's gets exposed in pass coverage week after week. Haslett can't make adjustments. The special teams still stinks. And most importanly, we have questionale QB play and don't know if either guy is good enough. We're below average in too many areas. Add that in with all the injuries and I see 4-6 wins. At least we FINALLY have a first rounder next year. Just don't have confidence that the front office can make the right pick.

Well that's just like your opinion man

you never know but this probably isn't the year with the injuries already faced and the deficits on the OL and w/ the DC.

If we Compton starts playing RT and Haslett actually makes adjustments, stops putting Riley in coverage against good players, and puts the CBs back on the press, then we have a shot. 

I needed the laugh after watching Arsenal lose to Chelsea for the 93929302nd time.

Thanks dude for this thread

you never know but this probably isn't the year with the injuries already faced and the deficits on the OL and w/ the DC.

If we Compton starts playing RT and Haslett actually makes adjustments, stops putting Riley in coverage against good players, and puts the CBs back on the press, then we have a shot. 

You forgot re-animating Sammy Baugh's corpse with stem cells and going back in time and bringing back 2012 RG3 to play WR as well as 2005 Santana Moss.

That's good enough for a wild card run

I think both wildcards come from the West this year in 49ers/Arizona.  Sad part is, our schedule isn't really that difficult at all outside the division.  IMO this division is wide open with everyone except the Redskins......we always seem to lose division games and that's what kills us year after year.

Between our inability to establish the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, laughably bad special teams, a lacking secondary and inconsistent play at quarterback with both Cousins and Griffin, I'm thinking no.

But, I've been wrong about these things before. 

Between our inability to establish the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, laughably bad special teams, a lacking secondary and inconsistent play at quarterback with both Cousins and Griffin, I'm thinking no.

But, I've been wrong about these things before. 

Also, if Cousins learns to be a better tackler after the INTS.

Archived