Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Who's Watching Where" Thread

PigskinRedskin

It's football season and us Redskins fans populate across the country and I am sure there's more then a few people wondering where to go to watch a game, or find local fans to watch the game out together.

So, I figured instead of cluttering up the page, it'd be nice to have one thread for people to post Redskins/Football Bars that they enjoy for people to go to or plan some meetups.

I can update the OP with the locations and names of the places, if this isn't the best of ideas, my apologies!

Keep them coming!

**I've decided to create a Google Map with the locations so people can see, if need be, get directions, etc, so here you go:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zffgxwhOFDRU.kxkv7osvOE7E

New York City - Manhattan

• Dorrian's Red Hand - 1616 2nd Ave (at 84th Street), New York, NY 10028
  • Blondies - W 79th St, New York, NY 10024

Fairport, NY (Rochester, NY)

• Noonan's Pub - 7408 Pittsford Palmyra Rd, Fairport, NY 14450

Albany, NY

• Lynn's Uptown Sports Tavern - 12 Colvin Ave, Albany, NY 12206

Chicago, IL

• Maeve - 1325 W Wrightwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60614 

San Diego, CA

• Winstons - 1921 Bacon St, San Diego, CA 92107

San Francisco, CA

• Red Jack Saloon - 131 Bay St, San Francisco, CA 94133

Singer Island, FL (West Palm Beach Area)

• Two Drunken Goats - 2509 North Ocean Dr, Singer Island, FL 33404

Oak Island, NC (South of Wilmington)

• Pirates Deck - 5827 E Oak Island Dr, Oak Island, NC 28465 

Raleigh, NC

• Tobacco Road Sports Cafe - 222 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27603

Chapel Hill, NC

• Sup Dogs - 107 E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514

New Orleans, LA (Belle Chasse)

• Sudz Tavern - 106 Barriere Rd, Belle Chasse, LA 70037

Culver City, CA

• Joxer Daly's - 11168 W Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232

Boston, MA - (Redskins Bar with Specials)

• Clerys - 113 Dartmouth St, Boston, MA 02116

Philadelphia, PA

• Woolly Mammoth - 430 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147

Here in Chicago I normally end up at Maeve in Lincoln Park. Redskins fans take the place over and it gets pretty raucous in there. They don't serve food but you can bring or have anything you want delivered. Sometimes management will provide Pizzas, hot dogs, and other stadium fare. 2 for 1 on shots immediately after a Skins touchdown. Walked home pretty blitzed after that Bears game last season cause of that.

Maeve- 1325 W Wrightwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60614

Oh wow, I didn't know any places in Rochester, NY. I am moving back there (lived there for 20 years or so) end of September, good to know.

I shall be there soon then!

I listed the place closest to where I live, but there are other alternatives.  I used to go to The Distillery on Mt. Hope back when it was the only place that had Satellite access...  They usually have 2 TV's dedicated to each game..  Welcome home!

I listed the place closest to where I live, but there are other alternatives.  I used to go to The Distillery on Mt. Hope back when it was the only place that had Satellite access...  They usually have 2 TV's dedicated to each game..  Welcome home!

Yeah, I like The Distillery, only have gone to the one on Ridge Rd. One of my favorites though is TC Hooligans over at Greece Ridge, a lot of TV's, good food and drinks. They have a projector and screen for one of the games.

Thanks!

I live in Central PA. and this is the first year in 34 years that I wont get to see every Redskin game on tv. My family had a C-Band dish when I was 12 to 19 and when I got out on my own I always had Directv Sunday ticket or other ways to watch it on directv years ago ;) . I am going to get lucky for the first game because they are showing it on my local Fox station for some reason but I doubt the Jacksonville game will be televised here. I'm hoping to be able to find it on the computer. There is a Champs sports bar in Altoona PA, I've never been there but I guess it's possible they have Sunday ticket.

I listed the place closest to where I live, but there are other alternatives. I used to go to The Distillery on Mt. Hope back when it was the only place that had Satellite access... They usually have 2 TV's dedicated to each game.. Welcome home!

Do any of these places let you have sound for your game? I used to go to a bar that had sound on your table. I assume the bills will be on at every bar. I'm in rochester for a wedding and trying to figure out where to go tomorrow.

Archived