Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Who's Watching Where" Thread

PigskinRedskin

Good opening Sunday Redskins family.

I am hoping you can help me out.  I was going to start a new thread and saw this.  I also know of other threads that do exists, which I have posted in, but would prefer an up to date opinion.....

I am currently in Jamaica.  I have access to a laptop and want to watch the game online.  I have used first row sports at home in Canada for various sporting events in the past but it does not want to load on her laptop for some reason.

Can anyone PLEASE help me asap as to where I can get it streamed.  Something quick and easy with not much confusion of downloading extensions of sorts.....

Ideas, thoughts?  Please!!

Fayetteville, Arkansas

My apartment.

I'll be there in a hour, Thanks!  Food is ready I presume? 

Do any of these places let you have sound for your game? I used to go to a bar that had sound on your table. I assume the bills will be on at every bar. I'm in rochester for a wedding and trying to figure out where to go tomorrow.

That is one downfall of the bar I go to...It's in New Olreans so the Saints always get sound and the rest of us rotate. The better bar tenders will be cool and turn it up in a crucial moments. just depending how busy it is

Do any of these places let you have sound for your game? I used to go to a bar that had sound on your table. I assume the bills will be on at every bar. I'm in rochester for a wedding and trying to figure out where to go tomorrow.

usually at noonans, the only game that is over the bars' speakers is the one most will want to watch or it's the only game on.  here, in rochester, it will be the bills game this sunday (today).  noonans has 1 outside tv as well, which will also probably be tuned into the bills game too where you can hear sound.  for me, it's not that bad watching the skins, cause usually we have the bottom feeders as far as color and play-by-play guys.

usually at noonans, the only game that is over the bars' speakers is the one most will want to watch or it's the only game on. here, in rochester, it will be the bills game this sunday (today). noonans has 1 outside tv as well, which will also probably be tuned into the bills game too where you can hear sound. for me, it's not that bad watching the skins, cause usually we have the bottom feeders as far as color and play-by-play guys.

Gotcha, ended up at the distillery in rochester, closer to the airport

Archived