Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

As has been the plan all along.  No surprise there.

I shudder at the thought of Michigan coming to town.

They may rent out Comcast. Also they wear blue so it will def standout more than OSU did today.

Michigan probably has the biggest alum base in the DC area too.

More on Edsall on QB situation: "“C.J’s our QB, Caleb is our backup.” When pressed, “There’s no controversy here so don’t try to start one

Edsall on whether he's thought about starting Caleb Rowe: "Not at all."

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

I don't get why people are sour on Edsall. He's been a lot better than I expected when he was first signed and seems to be building a legit football program here. I'm not big on Brown or Rowe but I like that we can win with either mediocre QB. I do like the way he recruits, particularly with local talent. Lets see how he does for the remainder of the year.

I don't get why people are sour on Edsall. He's been a lot better than I expected when he was first signed and seems to be building a legit football program here. I'm not big on Brown or Rowe but I like that we can win with either mediocre QB. I do like the way he recruits, particularly with local talent. Lets see how he does for the remainder of the year.

I think it's because we don't win any big games.  For me, he comes off a little smug.  He hasn't done anything and the recruiting is a result of his assistants, not him.

• Like 1

I think it's because we don't win any big games.  For me, he comes off a little smug.  He hasn't done anything and the recruiting is a result of his assistants, not him.

True, but I had a love and hate relationship with Fridge. I wanted him gone before that 2010 season, but he managed to go 9-4 and rally some support. But the knock on Fridge (and on Williams) was the amount of local talent they let slip away, so no matter the reason for Edsall's increase, he has increased it. And I think its also because I had SUCH HIGH HOPES for Mark Turgeon and he's been just a disappointment, but I don't think we can fire him cause he's getting so much. Edsall has been a relief to an extent because I kinda had the opposite thoughts on him, expecting (and kinda hoping) he'd fail after he benched O'Brien for Brown, but maybe O'Brien wasn't that good either.

CJ Brown wishes he was mediocre.

The man struggles to throw screen passes.  :(

• Like 1

General consensus for recruits this past weekend: good atmosphere, love Md, result isn't surprising. Take that for what you want.

I'm gonna be blunt here. After rewatching the OSU game, Edsall is making a big mistake by not even considering Rowe for the starting job.

• 2 weeks later...

Season ending injuries aren't officially announced until the Tuesday after the games. So basically next week.

You would have thought it would be discussed by some member of the media other than one random tweet.  Official announcements are one thing, media reports are another.

You would have thought it would be discussed by some member of the media other than one random tweet.  Official announcements are one thing, media reports are another.

Yeah, that's why I'm praying it's just a rumor.

Diamond Stone said tonight he plans to make his decision on November 12. OK State made up some ground with visit last weekend.

EVERYONE should be at Maryland Madness tonight! Do you know who our guest performer will be? Find out TONIGHT! #Terps

Can't make it to the #SuperB1G Madness tonight?!? You can catch the action on @BigTenNetwork Plus here---> http://bit.ly/1nsPpfZ

I was not happy with Brown early in the game when he threw that stupid INT. He was Kirk Cousins color blind on that one. But he settled in and made some good throws later. His best throw of the day was a dropped TD, which is a shame. I was glad to see the team fight back. It looked like it could be a laugher early on, but MD dominated after getting down 14 early.