Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I only got to see the first quarter and part of the second quarter. But it became apparent early in that game that MD was the only team on the field that could be MD. USF couldn't do it. MD was only losing if they beat themselves. They sure tried their hardest to do it too. Six turnovers is unacceptable. They will certainly have to tighten up the ball control. They won't beat WVU next weekend playing like they did today.

CJ Brown sucks this year. He looks like garbage.

Getting beat by the backup QB. Only my teams.

Actually he has sucked as a passer all 20 years at MD. Can't throw the ball downfield at all.  Sad part is the Terps really have a solid team, they might do some damage with even a decent QB.

• Like 3

Actually he has sucked as a passer all 20 years at MD. Can't throw the ball downfield at all.  Sad part is the Terps really have a solid team, they might do some damage with even a decent QB.

My sentiments exactly.  I would add that short of injury, what will it take for Edsall to bench him?  He earned the pine with that play.

I just feel like Brown holds this team back.

Ahmed Ghafir @GhafirTheTurtle · Per his dad, Esa Ahmad's in-home schedule: Tuesday, Maryland & Ohio St; Wednesday: WVU, Thursday: Oregon & Wisconsin

Ahmed Ghafir @GhafirTheTurtle · Esa Ahmad also has a "tentative" official visit set for OSU this weekend. Do not believe OSU leads as many are reporting.