Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Yes, any road win in the B1G is a good road win, but, man, is Nebraska struggling now, especially on offense. They were a top 25 team a month ago. Nature of college B-ball.

Bruno and Stix dominated, and they should with the Huskers best big out. 31 points, 30 boards between them, awesome. Stix took over there midway through the first half when it looked like the game could get away. I think he scored the first 11 of a 15-0 run. Turned a 7 point deficit into an 8 point lead. Terps never looked back. Shame they couldn’t have held on against Wisconsin, they’d be well placed for the tourney had they won that.

Next three are huge, but even bigger, is winning the 3 of the last 4, where they’ll be favorites, afterwards. 4-3 in the last 7 gets them to 22-9, and with a couple wins in the B1G tourney, a 5 or 6 seed would be likely. I’d hope for a 6, just to stay away from the 1 seed as long as possible.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1

Carsen Edwards is a baller.  That was such a bull**** flagrant foul call against Fernando.

Terps missing lots of open 3s. That's pretty much the difference to this point. Fernando hasn't been involved either, Purdue doubling him every chance they get.

Edited by abdcskins

Great great win. Best half pf basketball I've seen them play all year. Defense was suffocating, blocked shots that led to a few shot clock violations. Ayala and Wiggins both made several big shots including some deadly threes. Got rid of those turnovers, all our passes were crisp. My favorite play was the entry pass Smith made to Fernando for a monster slam. Cowan had a great alley oop to Smith too. Halfcourt offense was so much better this game.

Marquee and big resume boosting win. 

• Like 2