Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

4 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Watching these two offenses is night and day.  Michigan is moving, setting back screens, finding open spots on the floor. Maryland throws it inside, and everybody stands around. Beilien vs Turgeon is an epic mismatch.

Same problem it’s always been. And when they play a good, well coached team, you see the difference. I fear they get an under seeded mid major in the first round. Those teams are normally well coached and execute well. 

Edited by Redskin4ever

20 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

This is a 6/7/8 seed losing in the first round type of team.

Nah. 

They aren't losing in the first round...and their resume is much better than a 6-8 seed.

Now with that being said, the HC is Turgeon so.....

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Thanks for all the info you post Brave...you da man!

Girls team has had a good season, gotten much better since the switch of Mikesell to PG. Lewis is playing much better coming off the bench, but it’ll be nice to have the #1 HS PG coming in next year as part of the nation’s best recruiting class. Brenda can coach, and she can recruit!

As for the men’s team, Friday’s game is a huge must win. I think they’re on the seesaw between a 5-6 seed right now, and need to beat Minn at home, and win a game in the B1G tourney to secure that 5 seed. I honestly like the 6 better than the five, since, if they upset the 3 seed to get to the Sweet 16, they’d face the 2 seed, not the 1.

Thursday’s Iowa v Wisc game is huge as well. Terps have the tiebreaker, I believe, so if Wisc loses, Terps can get the double bye with a Friday night win.

• Like 1

Yeah we should be cheering for Iowa vs. Wisconsin on Thursday. Terps need that double bye. Winning the conference championship would be awesome. Might look unlikely after the past week but I haven't given up hope. Guys just need to play better and make shots.

• Like 1