Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Evan Smotrycz has taken four of Maryland's first eight shots. That's probably not Mark Turgeon's gameplan going forward.

If Nickens is in the game, we don't need Evan

Did Pack lose a bet? What's with the hair? He looks like a smaller Rodman out there.

i think his mom just died or just diagnosed with cancer so he colored his hair for his mom

Evan Smotrycz has taken four of Maryland's first eight shots. That's probably not Mark Turgeon's gameplan going forward.

i think his mom just died or just diagnosed with cancer so he colored his hair for his mom

Thanks. I was about to make some snarky comments on social media...

Gotta get Dez back in there asap. Let him run point and put Melo out on the wing if theyre gonna keep letting that spot open for 3.

not really.  just that either you have to have a bIg in the game to stuck the d in to let nickens or wiley to shoot

Ah. That makes sense. Good for him for honoring her. Goofballs like me may think it looks strange, but he's honoring her on a big stage.

Edit: I just looked it up. His Aunt died unexpectedly last week. He is honoring her. That is awesome of him to do that.

Edited by Redskin4ever

This game is being horribly officiated. Not just that block, which gave Valpo 4 fouls shots and Dodd on the bench, but the goaltending when Trimble was fouled. Just awful calls affecting actual points being scored.

issue is that these refs just did the WVU game which was a foul fest, definitely a carry over

This game is being horribly officiated. Not just that block, which gave Valpo 4 fouls shots and Dodd on the bench, but the goaltending when Trimble was fouled. Just awful calls affecting actual points being scored.

I have the sound muted.  Did they call a technical foul on that?!

Dez playing out of control right now.

Game is too close...type of games that favor the underdog.  Got a bad feeling.