Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White Supremecist Kills Three in Kansas Shooting Rampage

Dan T.

Might be hard to do. 

See, we aren't allowed to keep records of who bought the gun.  Cause, see, if we had those records, the Nazis might use them to take all our guns and bibles and things. 

Kind of ironic considering the shooter.

****ed up. Damn...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/15/us/apparent-hate-crime-aimed-at-jews-instead-strikes-christians-who-gave-to-others.html?ref=us&_r=0&referrer=

William L. Corporon was a longtime family doctor, but to his family, he was Popeye, a nickname bestowed by a grandson, Reat Underwood. On Sunday, it was Popeye who was drafted to take Reat to audition for KC SuperStar, a singing competition for high school students in the Kansas City area. A member of church and school choirs and an actor in summer theater productions in the park, Reat had wanted to try out for years. Now, as a 14-year-old high school freshman, he was finally old enough.

Dressed in a coat and tie, he had prepared a song called “You’re Going to Miss Me When I’m Gone,” which he sang for his mother on Sunday. She kissed him goodbye. Then he jumped into his grandfather’s truck.

I'm sure the NRA is blaming Mossad for not having an agent in the area.

Yep. Guess they don't care about American Jews. Bunch of racists.

Would it have been a bad thing if this nazi **** had run into some armed opposition immediately?

:rolleyes: Please, enough.  Just because someone is there with a gun doesn't mean they actually know what they're doing with it. More than likely going to shoot a bystander instead.

Do you think somebody told him in jail that none of the 3 people he murdered were Jewish? I think he's got to believe that attacking the JCC meant only Jews would be there.

Why would he care? Jews and Jew sympathizers are the same in his book.

:rolleyes: Please, enough. Just because someone is there with a gun doesn't mean they actually know what they're doing with it. More than likely going to shoot a bystander instead.

Well clearly you've got things figured out. After all we've all seen the media reports of well intentioned private citizens intervening and slaughtering innocents as a result.

I am not sure where the "stretch" is

Organized terrorist activity that killed and maimed a ton of people at an event with thousands of people using bombs in pressure cookers with an ensuing search throughout the entire Boston area ending in a gunfight being compared to a nutjob who had a couple of guns that killed 3 people because he said hail Hitler. The Boston bombers never said anything similar, and the hit piece from CNN only serves to incite an issue that isn't there. They are still mad that they threw innocent people under the bus because they wanted to be first. Comparing Muslims to Nazis is retarded.

This is closer to Ft. Hood if anything, but that wouldn't serve their agenda because that received about the same coverage. To even make this stupid comparison is insulting to people who lost friends and family at the Boston marathon.

Organized terrorist activity that killed and maimed a ton of people at an event with thousands of people using bombs in pressure cookers with an ensuing search throughout the entire Boston area ending in a gunfight being compared to a nutjob who had a couple of guns that killed 3 people because he said hail Hitler. The Boston bombers never said anything similar, and the hit piece from CNN only serves to incite an issue that isn't there. They are still mad that they threw innocent people under the bus because they wanted to be first. Comparing Muslims to Nazis is retarded.

This is closer to Ft. Hood if anything, but that wouldn't serve their agenda because that received about the same coverage. To even make this stupid comparison is insulting to people who lost friends and family at the Boston marathon.

Wow.  I didn't have that reaction to the article at all.   I didn't see it as insulting to anyone, just pointing out (correctly) that as a society we are overly obsessed with and afraid of Muslims.

Wow. I didn't have that reaction to the article at all. I didn't see it as insulting to anyone, just pointing out (correctly) that as a society we are overly obsessed with and afraid of Muslims.

Some circles are, doesn't mean they should be They should be overly obsessed with and afraid of nutjobs. Still doesn't make it smart to compare 1 guy with a few guns to an organized terrorist group with guns and bombs, who are acting on a much larger stage.

The article serves nothing but getting people worked up. Fox news does this too, doesn't make either of them right.

Ardent Ron Paul supporter no doubt.

Shocker...

Radio interview with the shooter from a few years ago. If my link doesn't go straight to it, it's at 9:37

Edit: Hmmm, I know other people have had problems, but this is the first time I've had an issue embedding a video. But yeah, the whole interview is worth a listen. What a piece of ****.

Read this post and instantly felt like a jerk. I immediately jumped to the political questions and that's not who I want to be.

Good post MEANDWARF.

I'm guilty of it too, glad we got people like him around to remind us who we should be focusing on.

Some circles are, doesn't mean they should be They should be overly obsessed with and afraid of nutjobs. Still doesn't make it smart to compare 1 guy with a few guns to an organized terrorist group with guns and bombs, who are acting on a much larger stage.

The article serves nothing but getting people worked up. Fox news does this too, doesn't make either of them right.

It's fair to compare the acts.  Both were acts of terror designed to inflict mass casualties.  It's fair, too, to examine the source of domestic terrorist activity in the U.S.

And a big fat fail in your false equivalency between Fox News and CNN.  The piece in the link provided by SkinsHokie Fan to CNN is labeled "Opinion." Fox's drumbeat of Muslim fear-mongering never uses that label... they consider it news labeled "Fair and Balanced." 

It's fair to compare the acts. Both were acts of terror designed to inflict mass casualties. It's fair, too, to examine the source of domestic terrorist activity in the U.S.

And a big fat fail in your false equivalency between Fox News and CNN. The piece in the link provided by SkinsHokie Fan to CNN is labeled "Opinion." Fox's drumbeat of Muslim fear-mongering never uses that label... they consider it news labeled "Fair and Balanced."

I'm sure that this is the most important thing here, making sure that we get our political points across. Good for you and SHF, you two certainly have your priorities in order.

I'm sure that this is the most important thing here, making sure that we get our political points across. Good for you and SHF, you two certainly have your priorities in order.

Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your prayer session.

Wow.  I didn't have that reaction to the article at all.   I didn't see it as insulting to anyone, just pointing out (correctly) that as a society we are overly obsessed with and afraid of Muslims.

No one is obsessed and afraid of Muslims. Or rather, society as a whole, has deemed that discussing the elephant in the room is "offensive," "not understanding," and "not politically correct."

Archived