Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White Supremecist Kills Three in Kansas Shooting Rampage

Dan T.

I always love how every time I here people complain about their Freedom Of Speech being violated, its generally assholes.... As if you can say whatever the **** you want to whomever you want and not expect there to be repercussions. 

There's a scene from Law and Order, which Mom used to watch.  The cops arrest some white supremacist.  They've got him in the holding cell.  They send in the ADA, to interview him. 

He's pissed that they're having a woman prosecute him.  And then he decides that she's a Jew, too.  The cop who arrested him is black, and the guy is pacing the room ranting about hoe the n*****s and the J**s are ganging up to persecute the White Folks, and how insulted he is, and everything. 

On the other side of the "mirror", the (black woman) Captain and the (black) arresting officer are watching the rant. 

Captain to officer:  Make sure you write down every thing he says.  (Officer nods.) 

I always love how every time I here people complain about their Freedom Of Speech being violated, its generally assholes.... As if you can say whatever the **** you want to whomever you want and not expect there to be repercussions. 

The problem with the free speech angle/claim (and why does it seem modern conservatives are using this argument the most these days?) is that there is no way in which his free speech rights are being restricted here. DId someone stop him for sort of agreeing with the racist shooter? No. As far as I can tell, he was allowed to be a moron in his interview.

So..you can publicly pledge your allegiance to the Nazi party. That doesn't mean the voters can't fire your ass as soon as a recall is possible.

Hey politicians (and especially you, modern conservatives), there isn't anyone stopping you from making an ass of yourself in public. You know, except common sense.

F. Glenn Miller was once caught with black male prostitute, former prosecutor says

By JUDY L. THOMAS
The Kansas City Star

The white supremacist accused of shooting to death three people outside Jewish centers in Overland Park was caught in the mid-1980s in a car with a black male prostitute dressed as a woman, a former federal prosecutor said Thursday.

Police in Raleigh, N.C., wrote an incident report after finding F. Glenn Miller Jr. in the car, said Douglas McCullough, who in 1987 prosecuted Miller on charges of possessing hand grenades and mailing a threatening communication.

“It was a male prostitute in a vehicle, and it was a Raleigh Police Department incident report,” said McCullough, now a judge on the North Carolina Court of Appeals. He told The Star that the details in the report were “salacious” and that the male prostitute was known to police. “I don’t know if they actually took him into custody or just did an incident report about it because the police knew who he was,” McCullough said. “But I’m quite sure it was never prosecuted or anything like that.”

McCullough said he and other federal authorities learned of the incident as they were investigating Miller in 1987. He said that was the only case involving a possible sex crime that authorities heard of in connection with Miller. “That is the only incident that I was aware of, was this one-time incident,” McCulllough said. “I’m sure he won’t be happy that all of that is being dredged back up again now.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/24/4979489/jewish-centers-murder-suspect.html

F. Glenn Miller was once caught with black male prostitute, former prosecutor says

By JUDY L. THOMAS

The Kansas City Star

The white supremacist accused of shooting to death three people outside Jewish centers in Overland Park was caught in the mid-1980s in a car with a black male prostitute dressed as a woman, a former federal prosecutor said Thursday.

Police in Raleigh, N.C., wrote an incident report after finding F. Glenn Miller Jr. in the car, said Douglas McCullough, who in 1987 prosecuted Miller on charges of possessing hand grenades and mailing a threatening communication.

“It was a male prostitute in a vehicle, and it was a Raleigh Police Department incident report,” said McCullough, now a judge on the North Carolina Court of Appeals. He told The Star that the details in the report were “salacious” and that the male prostitute was known to police. “I don’t know if they actually took him into custody or just did an incident report about it because the police knew who he was,” McCullough said. “But I’m quite sure it was never prosecuted or anything like that.”

McCullough said he and other federal authorities learned of the incident as they were investigating Miller in 1987. He said that was the only case involving a possible sex crime that authorities heard of in connection with Miller. “That is the only incident that I was aware of, was this one-time incident,” McCulllough said. “I’m sure he won’t be happy that all of that is being dredged back up again now.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/24/4979489/jewish-centers-murder-suspect.html

I think Miller has admitted this, and says he was doing it so he could beat the snot out of the guy as soon as they were alone.

What a prince of a guy.

I think Miller has admitted this, and says he was doing it so he could beat the snot out of the guy as soon as they were alone.

What a prince of a guy.

Other media outlets note that the prostitute had already begun "earning his fee" in the back seat of the car when they were interrupted. Which calls into question Miller's declared motive.

Other media outlets note that the prostitute had already begun "earning his fee" in the back seat of the car when they were interrupted. Which calls into question Miller's declared motive.

Oh, I didn't think he was telling the truth.   Just found it telling that he considered a planned gay bashing to be a reasonable "excuse" to justify himself.    

Archived