Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Trek

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

Nah One of the good things about the movie reboots is it eliminated the existence of TNG. Maybe he could come back as an alternate reality Picard (Although that would be a little sketchy explaining how he was ever born)?

The last 5 seasons of TNG were great.

The show with Picard will be in the original universe, not the one with the recent movies.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

>>Star Trek: Discovery, starring Sonequa Martin-Green, Doug Jones, Shazad Latif, Anthony Rapp, Mary Wiseman, Wilson Cruz, Anson Mount, Ethan Peck and Rebecca Romijn is set to return to CBS All Access in the US on January 17, 2019<<

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Season 2 os ST:D just concluded. A far better second season.

Spoiler

The finally lined up the show with cannon. A litle lazy in the way they chose to but it made sense.  Star Trek Discovery essentially had to time travel 950 years into the future for the season ender and those with any knowledge of Discovery and it's crew, were told to not menion a word of it.

One definite bright spot this past season was Captain Pike and Ethan Peck was great as Spock. He even sounded more like Nimoy than Zachary Quinto.  There's already a petition for a Captain Pike series. It would be interesting to see the adventures of the Enterprise before Kirk.

Considering how Season 2 ended, it will be interesting to see where they take Discovery for Season 3.

21 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Season 2 os ST:D just concluded. A far better second season.

It gets better every week.  I'm ready for Season 3 NOW. :) 

Spoiler

They got me though. I kept thinking that Control was going to be the origin for the Borg.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TK said:

It gets better every week.  I'm ready for Season 3 NOW. :) 

Hide contents

They got me though. I kept thinking that Control was going to be the origin for the Borg.

Spoiler

Actually, kind of disappointed it wasn't. That would've been a cool origin story.    I hope they can keep up the pace for Season 3.  They basically are in new terroritory now; so great original stories can be told.  ST:Voyager had that potential but only did a so-so job at it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...