Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 MLB Thread - Hot Stove Edition

MattFancy

I'm a Braves fan and, last I checked, this was the "MLB" thread. Are you serious? You and GAC hate the Braves. We get it. You're just bitter because the Braves have owned the upper hand the last few years. Anything Braves-related is going to upset you. That's not my problem though.

Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me you wouldn't be trashing the Braves if the roles were reversed? C'mon.

Who's the "we"? You really think there's a single person on this board riding with you?

Yes.

And it's funny out of all I posted that's the one thing you pick out.

Why don't you just admit you're a hater (it couldnt be more obvious) and move on.

Anyone who's riding with Bubble Screen, please speak up and defend your boy. Tick tock, tick tock.... Well I'm definitely not gonna hold my breath.

And it's rich for you to call ANYONE a hater. Pot, kettle, his name is Bubble Screen.

And again, when the Braves start mattering in October, I'll start caring. Still definitely not holding my breath.

Anyone who's riding with Bubble Screen, please speak up and defend your boy. Tick tock, tick tock.... Well I'm definitely not gonna hold my breath.

And it's rich for you to call ANYONE a hater. Pot, kettle, his name is Bubble Screen.

And again, when the Braves start mattering in October, I'll start caring. Still definitely not holding my breath.

How am I a hater? My team owns yours. Why on earth would I hate your team? Can you even answer that? You are completely backwards, bro.

You're not as much of a hater as you are a troll. Your brave posts are specifically aimed to piss people off.

Example?

Btw, you posting "The Nats rule". Completely acceptable, huh?

I'm excited about my team, bro. It's that simple. We werent supposed to win the East last year. Were expected to compete for the wildcard, at best. Won the East by 10 games over a team favored to win the WS.

This year? Started the year with out THREE of our 5 starting pitchers. Also lost our team leader (McCann) and one of our better hitters. One of the pitchers (Harang) the Braves signed NO ONE wanted. All he's done is go 3-1 with a 0.70 era (tops in MLB). Another pitcher (Santana) also has a sub-1.00 era. The guy that replaced McCann? He's among the league leaders in hitting!

You wouldn't be excited if you were a fan of this team? A team EVERYONE was writing off before the season?! Come on, man. Have a little perspective.

Example?

Btw, you posting "The Nats rule". Completely acceptable, huh?

An example? You need an example? How about the past 2-3 pages of your Brave taunting? Or the Bryce Harper crap back when people actually used this thread. And the "Nats rule" was just imitating what you do every time the Braves win.

An example? You need an example? How about the past 2-3 pages of your Brave taunting? Or the Bryce Harper crap back when people actually used this thread. And the "Nats rule" was just imitating what you do every time the Braves win.

So me saying Heyward has had a similar career to Harper is "taunting"? Oh brother!

So me saying Heyward has had a similar career to Harper is "taunting"? Oh brother!

No, I said the Brave taunting OR the Bryce Harper crap. And now that you mention it, comparing Harper to Heyward is pretty insulting to Harp. Let me know when Heyward gets his average over .200 btw.

No, I said the Brave taunting OR the Bryce Harper crap. And now that you mention it, comparing Harper to Heyward is pretty insulting to Harp. Let me know when Heyward gets his average over .200 btw.

They have similar career numbers. Don't know how you can dispute that. It's hardly insulting.

Let me know when Heyward gets yanked for not hustling, btw.

They have similar career numbers. Don't know how you can dispute that. It's hardly insulting.

Let me know when Heyward gets yanked for not hustling, btw.

Harp has better numbers in less time. But if you watched the game (which I know you didn't, you didn't buy that Freddie freeman poster and a 36 pack of Kleenex for nothing) you would've seen that his "lack of hustle" was complete bull.

Anyways, nice talking to you as always bubble.

The Giants are so perplexing...this team has won World Championships, maintained the same roster, and then struggles the next season...with that same roster. 

That's not a bad team at all. They got solid pitching and Buster Posey is healthy. Yet they just hover at the .500 mark. 

you guys still arguing with BS? why bother even responding to his idiotic posts? Clearly his ban didn't work because the first day he was back he was in the tailgate, he isn't here to talk redskins

What ban? You have no idea what you're talking about (as usual), Charlie. You're the same guy that compared baseball to kickball lol

I know this isn't the longest Braves game, (I watched that one, 18 innings), but it sure does feel like it.

add: ****

That was an idiotic decision by Gonzalez in the 14th. ****!

How do you intentionally walk a guy (Young) that had struck out the whole series to pitch to a guy that isn't likely to hit into a DP? Makes no sense.

He ain't Bobby. 'Nuff said.

He isn't, no. But for the most part he's done a pretty good job. Didn't like his move in the 14th though. And his explanation after the game didn't change my opinion at all.

Off topic: but do you remember the time he (Cox) yanked Andruw Jones out of the game in the middle of an inning (for loafing on a fly ball)? I'll never forget that.

My A's are looking good out of the gate. Very surprising considering it usually takes until June for their offense to wake up.

The starting pitching is lights out right now other than Dan Straley who probably gets a loss to Yu Darvish tomorrow, but if the A's do their usual "lose to the Ace, but win the series" routine, I will be fine with it.

I expect them to be competing for the AL West when all is said and done but I didn't expect this strong a start right out of the gate.

Archived