Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 MLB Thread - Hot Stove Edition

MattFancy

Couple neat stats from that Braves/Phils game last night:

Cliff Lee struck out 13 but lost 1-0. The last pitcher to do that was Cliff Lee. Last season. Against the Braves.

Evan Gattis went 4-4 with a HR in a game that his team won 1-0. The last player to do that was Rogers Hornsby (!)

Also, both starting pitchers threw complete games. A pretty rare occurrence these days.

Yeah, I saw those stats during the broadcast. That's some serious history that was made.

Do you think Fredi should move Simmons to lead off, or just let Jason work through it? I'm torn. I think if we were losing, I'd at least consider it. That's crazy how little Simmons K's. That guy is so underrated.

Harang sitting out the rest of the game even though he has a no-hitter going. Bullpen will take over in the 8th. 

In the end, it's more important to win the game than pursue a no-hitter. If Harang is that gassed, take a seat and let the bullpen take over. He was walking men left and right in the 7th 

Harang sitting out the rest of the game even though he has a no-hitter going. Bullpen will take over in the 8th.

In the end, it's more important to win the game than pursue a no-hitter. If Harang is that gassed, take a seat and let the bullpen take over. He was walking men left and right in the 7th

He had thrown 121 pitches when he came out. He did a great job, despite the walks. And has all season. 0.70 era now.

I asked the mods to change the thread title to "The One-Woman Circle Jerk Thread". That's obviously the more appropriate and accurate thread title.

Yeah, and it wasn't funny the first time you posted it either.

I'm not stopping anyone from posting about any team here. Just excited about my team. Sorry, if you can't relate.

Movement to let Bubble make this into a Braves only thread so he can post by himself in peace while we make a new MLB thread.

All in favor say I lol

Not you, too.

And you're one to talk, with all your drive-by Yankee posts lol.

Edit: and my last two posts I was responding to someone else's posts, one of which was ABOUT the Braves. smh

I'm not stopping anyone from posting about any team here. Just excited about my team. Sorry, if you can't relate.

All the "likes" I got say differently.

And sorry dude but Braves are worse than the Yankees. At least the Yankees actually win something. You're a Cleveland Indians series away from being the Buffalo Bills of baseball.

All the "likes" I got say differently.

And sorry dude but Braves are worse than the Yankees. At least the Yankees actually win something. You're a Cleveland Indians series away from being the Buffalo Bills of baseball.

Seriously, stop whining. I have done nothing wrong and you know it. Just ignore me. Pretty simple.

It's funny, you don't want anyone posting about the Braves. Wonder why that is...

#growup

Seriously, stop whining. I have done nothing wrong and you know it. Just ignore me. Pretty simple.

It's funny, you don't want anyone posting about the Braves. Wonder why that is...

#growup

Oh yay, the holier than thou version of Bubble Screen. You and the Braves are definitely made for each other.

I'm not crying. If anything, I find your posts amusing. You've completely hijacked this thread and nobody gives a ****. I mean really. Two things I can count on in life, traffic on 66 sucking ass and the Braves coming up short in October.

Not you, too.

And you're one to talk, with all your drive-by Yankee posts lol.

Edit: and my last two posts I was responding to someone else's posts, one of which was ABOUT the Braves. smh

You know I'm just messing with you man. We've never had any issues

GACOLB may not lol

Oh yay, the holier than thou version of Bubble Screen. You and the Braves are definitely made for each other.

I'm not crying. If anything, I find your posts amusing. You've completely hijacked this thread and nobody gives a ****. I mean really. Two things I can count on in life, traffic on 66 sucking ass and the Braves coming up short in October.

How have I hijacked the thread? Please explain.

And what's amusing is you trash talking a team that completely owns yours in every way.

#growup

Maybe the first few times were about the Braves, but you know damn well what you're doing. And it's annoying.

Exactly. You are obviously trying to annoy everyone, and you're apparently doing a good job, hence the "1 woman circle jerk comments".

I'm a Braves fan and, last I checked, this was the "MLB" thread. Are you serious? You and GAC hate the Braves. We get it. You're just bitter because the Braves have owned the upper hand the last few years. Anything Braves-related is going to upset you. That's not my problem though.

Are you seriously going to sit there and tell me you wouldn't be trashing the Braves if the roles were reversed? C'mon.

Archived