Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Band Phish and Russell Wilson

Stadium-Armory

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000307714/NFL-Films-Presents-Phish-and-Russell-Wilson

Boy do I hate the Seahawks. But I like Phish almost as much so my feelings are mixed about this story. Cool none the less especially if you follow the band and "get" their humor. My buddy was at the Monday nighter against the Saints and heard the cheer.

Hope he throws several picks against the Skins next year so we can chant that when he comes OFF the field.....he went to the same high school in Richmond VA that my nephews go to....hope they don't turn into Seahawks fans.

Hey, that's a great idea. We should turn this Wilson thing around on him next time they're in our house.

Hate the ****ing Seahawks. Hate their rude, ****ty caffeine-addicted fans. I love all kinds of music and not one thing about Phish's sound touches a chord with me.

I'm not the least bit surpised a bandwagonner like Trey switches his allegiance at the drop of a hat. (Could you see anyone on this board doing something like this for Michael Vick or Tony Romo sits to pee?)

I'm going to have to root for the Saints at this point.

Archived