Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And we don't blitz on the final drive!

skinsfan17

The blitz worked all day everyone knows you blitz Dallas to beat them. And we don't call it once on the final drive. Why? This has been the worst season for me this game just crushed me. A freaking high schooler can fix this team. Niles Paul as your gunner are you kidding me a slow TE to cover. It hasn't worked all season and we still keep him there. Cousins is just another loser that we suit up every year. I am so mad this game could of healed so many wounds and we lose it on coaching again. Why can't we get someone with some brains in here to fix our simple problems.

FIRE HASLETT!

Only one more game - he will be gone as will the rest of em!

We have no push rush worth a damn. We barely got near Romo sits to pee all day. 

Man, that broken ******* play that he turned into a 51 year completion to Williams will haunt me for a LONG time. 

Hail. 

The crappy field got us again, can we get a REAL field!!!

If you only have 3 posts, do not start new threads. Read more, post less, do not start new threads.

This could go into one of a dozen other threads.

I don't see anything wrong with his thread. If you don't like it, don't read it. Some of you guys are always bee-otchin when someone other than one your favorites starts a thread.

Haslett showed his true colors today.

How does Haslett not send the blitz on 4th and 12 with the game on the line?

The pass rush was mostly non existent all game unless the Skins were blitzing. Romo sits to pee had limited mobility after getting banged up earlier.

If Romo sits to pee beats the blitz and makes a miraculous play then so be it. It's better than sending only 4 and giving Romo sits to pee all day to survey the field and easily complete the winning TD.

Jim Haslett played it safe when all signs pointed to being agressive in that situation.

That last play call sums up Haslett's complete failure with the Skins and hopefully is the last straw for his miserable tenure as def coordinator...

This is why Jim Haslett should not be coaching in the NFL and especially on the Redskins. That guy is the dumbest man I have ever seen coach in the NFL. A pure embarrassment to this organization! He damn site better be gone right after the NY game. 

Watch it, the way things are going Haslett might be our head coach next year.

The fact that we only rushed four on the final defensive play was a joke. We had NO chance of stopping them if Romo sits to pee had all day. And we didn't even use a confusing front to fake a blitz. 

Its like haslet had something to lose. 4 man rush, soft zone on the back.  Its like he is coaching scared, but in doing so, makes us more likely to lose. We suck at being passive. We just do, we have seen it for 2 years if not more. 

Romo sits to pee definitely slowed in the 4th, presumed slightly less mobile, fans are yelling finish him, yet Haslet calls of the dogs. 

Poor Haslet, in our Super Blow game, can't even muster up the nerve to get after a gimpy QB. To give fans just one little glimmer of life in the last game that we had any reason to win, to end the year. 

To me, If we lose, I can live it if we lose by being aggressive, not so much losing being passive. 

Pathetic. 

The fact that we only rushed four on the final defensive play was a joke. We had NO chance of stopping them if Romo sits to pee had all day. And we didn't even use a confusing front to fake a blitz. 

Both 4th down conversions on their final two scoring drives were quite similar. The first one was excusable as it's not an all-or-nothing play. On 4th-and-goal from the 10, you send 6 or 7 and get the ball out of Romo sits to pee's hands. You make them catch the ball and break a tackle or two to win.

Haslett showed his true colors today.

How does Haslett not send the blitz on 4th and 12 with the game on the line?

The pass rush was mostly non existent all game unless the Skins were blitzing. Romo sits to pee had limited mobility after getting banged up earlier.

If Romo sits to pee beats the blitz and makes a miraculous play then so be it. It's better than sending only 4 and giving Romo sits to pee all day to survey the field and easily complete the winning TD.

Jim Haslett played it safe when all signs pointed to being agressive in that situation.

That last play call sums up Haslett's complete failure with the Skins and hopefully is the last straw for his miserable tenure as def coordinator...

Agree with this. We had a similar lead (if not exactly the same) late in the 4th against SD and somehow kept them out at the end. The Vikings game etc etc.... Haslett can't get it done even with a cushion at home and should be fired. Definitely.

Archived