Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want to see suffer most this Holiday Season?

ChicagoRedskinsFan

At this time of the year I turn my attention to those more fortunate than I, and consider which teams (and fans) I would like to see endure pain and suffering during the remainder of this meaningless season. Such is the life of a bitter, jaded Redskins fan.

As far as playing spoiler, the only team we can really hurt is the Cowboys. The fact that we would be helping the Eagles in the process would mitigate my satisfaction somewhat, but it would still be great to finish off our arch-rivals or play a major hand in it. The Chiefs are headed for a wild card whether or not we beat them, and they are a good story this season, so I wouldn't take any particular pleasure in seeing them lose. I guess if you hate Andy Reid after all the years with the Eagles, that's an angle. The Falcons are as brutal as we are, and the Giants aren’t far behind. We can’t make their seasons much worse.

In the playoffs I want to see the Seahawks suffer cruel and unusual punishment. There is no natural rivalry between our teams, but it so happens that our last 3 playoff appearances have ended with losses to Seattle (as if you didn’t know). Last year was by far the most painful, as we had home field and were well on our way to victory until RG3 re-injured the knee and it all fell apart. Seattle wasn’t special that day. I felt like we were robbed and they were the undeserving beneficiaries. Add the ****iness of Pete Carroll and having to constantly hear about how great Russell Wilson is, and I’d be happy to see both contribute to a memorable Seahawk collapse at some point this post-season. I guess I’d like to see San Fran and Indy exit early since their QB’s are also rivals of RG3 and their success will only remind me of how things have gone wrong for this team since the 1st quarter on January 6th. Other than that I’ve completely moved on.

Who will you be happy to see go down in flames?

Pulling for Romo sits to pee and the Cowgirls to **** the bed is like pulling for erosion.  It's inevitable. :)

And I don't see anyone going to Seattle and winning, so I've got the Hawks going to the SB.  The only team I can see giving them trouble is, wait for it...Detroit.  I think the Lions have enough weapons to score enough points and a defense that could force a couple of turnovers.  I know the Lions aren't a popular pick, but I'm not a popular guy.  Sometimes it takes thugs to beat thugs.

So in short, I hope Philthy limps into the postseason after getting smashed a few times.  I like Detroit to start that trend this week.  I hope Kaepernick sucks and plays terribly, and I would love to see someone go to Seattle and beat those goons.

I could also go for a little Brady/Belicheat choke job.  Those are always fun.

I want all the playoff teams to suffer.

Obviously one won't, since that team will win the Superbowl.

It makes me sick to think Seattle are the favorites to win the Superbowl.  I don't see anyone beating them at home in the playoffs.

The only thing that might stop them from winning, could be a snowstorm on Superbowl Sunday.  Brady and the Pats would do well.  Peyton and the Broncos wouldn't because Peyton can't handle the cold.

The Superbowl looks to be Seattle vs. New England or Denver.  I don't see any other team making it to the superbowl.

So far, the only teams that have a chance in the Super Bowl are the Raiders, Chargers, and Chicago.

Why?

They're the only teams that we have beaten this year.

I'd like to see Seattle lose their first playoff game in an ugly fashion, but aside from that, I do not care who ends up in the Super Bowl.

Outside of the obvious (Dallas and Philly), Seattle is on the list for me. I don't care that they beat the Skins in the playoffs the last three times, but the fact that their team and their fans are so arrogant bothers me. Plus I've never liked Pete Carroll, so that entire franchise is tied up with a nice bow of hate for me. 

I don't mind Seattle. they play hard, and i like that.

That said, i don't pull for anyone other than the Redskins, so while I take a keen interest in watching the postseason, I truly don't care who wins.

Now, with THAT said, I don't ever want it to be the Giants, Cowboys or Eagles. Period. i will always root against them in any postseason game. If they play each other, I don't care,, i am going to root for whoever the winner plays next.

When someone says to me "Well, if we don't make it, I'd rather see someone from our division make it"... 
dog_treat_ingredients.jpg

Uh,,  what?

~Bang

At this time of the year I turn my attention to those more fortunate than I, and consider which teams (and fans) I would like to see endure pain and suffering during the remainder of this meaningless season. Such is the life of a bitter, jaded Redskins fan.

As far as playing spoiler, the only team we can really hurt is the Cowboys. 

The way Dallass fans fans climbed out from under the rocks this season, it wouldn't hurt my feelings 1 bit if we knock them out of the playoffs. They were quiet as a church mouse last season, but after beating us in Dallass this season, they couldn't shut up. Lets play spoiler even if Philthy wins the division, they are going home after the 1st playoff game anyway.  

Hopefully Seattle gets knocked out the 1st game as well, I would love to see them get throttled in front of their hometown fans. No team deserves a more humbling beating then the Seahawks. 

My ex wife.

Wait, what?

LMAO

Outside of the obvious (Dallas and Philly), Seattle is on the list for me. I don't care that they beat the Skins in the playoffs the last three times, but the fact that their team and their fans are so arrogant bothers me. Plus I've never liked Pete Carroll, so that entire franchise is tied up with a nice bow of hate for me. 

Philly fans and Seattle fans can eat a steaming turd. I really hope they both get their collective panties down and exposed. Pete Carrol comes across as a smug punk ass ****. Hope he goes back to college where he can get another college team buried with NCAA sanctions.

That said, i don't pull for anyone other than the Redskins, so while I take a keen interest in watching the postseason, I truly don't care who wins.

Now, with THAT said, I don't ever want it to be the Giants, Cowboys or Eagles. Period. i will always root against them in any postseason game. If they play each other, I don't care,, i am going to root for whoever the winner plays next.

When someone says to me "Well, if we don't make it, I'd rather see someone from our division make it"... 

dog_treat_ingredients.jpg

Uh,,  what?

~Bang

Although I rooted for the Giants in the Super Bowls against New England for the most part I agree. Never root for division rivals.

Now, with THAT said, I don't ever want it to be the Giants, Cowboys or Eagles. Period. i will always root against them in any postseason game.

~Bang

Seattle is a great watch, with a great house and great fans.  Aside from the "noise+ conspiracy", they are everything I wish we had to root for.  However... I always wish the best for the NFCE representative in the playoffs, and I will support Andy Reid in KC as well.  I'm glad he'll be gone for a while after Sunday.

It is satisfying to watch the Patriots suffer as we all know that cheaters never win.  LOL at them for their post-spygate results, their garbage division and Tom Coughlin owning them on the big stage.

In conclusion, it's December.  A traditional month-long agonizing time for Dallas fans.  Week 17 vs Philadelphia in Jerry's House???

I'll take it!   

Eagles 30   Cowboys 17  

Philadelphia steals the NFCE, and many Romo sits to pee jerseys burn in the parking lot.

I was going to say Seattle, but I'll go with Philthy... because of Lurie. I feel one of those teams will probably be repping the NFC in the SB. They both have QB's who know what the frig they're doing... and do it well. I will say that I CANNOT STAND any SB that has Dallas in it. Likewise with NE. I HOPE it's Detroit for the NFC (and to win it all). That poor team hasn't even been to the dance since the 50's. Talk about drought.

Archived