Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want to see suffer most this Holiday Season?

ChicagoRedskinsFan

Between Dallas and Seattle, I can't make up my mind.

Dallas simply because they're Dallas, over-rated and under-achieving year in and out, but Seattle, even though I can't stand them and put them on the list, I gotta admit at least they put the effort in to winning.

Good thing is, Goodell will never have Seattle host a Superbowl, so that's a plus.

The team I want to lose the most right now is the Eagles. The Cowboys are going to choke like they always do but what is choking me is all of the love that Nick Foles is getting now. Nick Foles does not impress me and I don't think he is a Franchise QB, he has some freak TD-INT ratio thing going big deal. I want to see him and the Eagles implode.

I don't mind Seattle. they play hard, and i like that.

That said, i don't pull for anyone other than the Redskins, so while I take a keen interest in watching the postseason, I truly don't care who wins.

Now, with THAT said, I don't ever want it to be the Giants, Cowboys or Eagles. Period. i will always root against them in any postseason game. If they play each other, I don't care,, i am going to root for whoever the winner plays next.

When someone says to me "Well, if we don't make it, I'd rather see someone from our division make it"... dog_treat_ingredients.jpg

Uh,,  what?

~Bang

Exactly my thoughts!

I can see Carolina taking Seattle out. 

This is probably Peyton's year.

I want to see the Seahawks lose, and badly, because of Sherman's punk self and because their fans are mostly classless morons who don't know how to act because they've barely ever been relevant and they are basically like Eagles fans where their trash talk goes into wishing injury on players, which is about as pathetic as you can get. Those fans need to be taken down a peg. 

Dallas will choke, Philly will fade and probably be figured out next season. Seattle is the only real threat to do something, so I'm rooting against them. That being said, if us beating Dallas takes them out of the playoffs, that would be nice.

I can see Carolina taking Seattle out. 

I actually wouldn't mind either of these teams making the SB. It would probably make for a better SB against the AFC opponent. If Carolina gets in, I hope they win it. If Seattle gets in, I hope they lose (even if it's against NE). There's nothing more painful than having your team lose a SB... twice. 

Anyways, if we want Dallas or Philthy to get knocked out of the playoffs (meaning whoever comes second in the division), we root for Carolina or NO (also splitting their next two games) and SF to keep winning.

Archived