Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox's Almost Human

88Comrade2000

Watched it and really liked it. The starting time seems weird, even if it was originally supposed to be two weeks ago still seems late in the season to start a new show.

Remember in October Fox airs the baseball playoffs; so alot of times they hold bold back premieres until after baseball ends.

Sleepy Hollow's first season run is almost over; so they probably wanted to delay Almost Human. 

Remember in January a bunch of more shows will be back like Season 2 of The Following  and a new season of 24.

Liked the pilot, but I think they may have put too much in too quick with the whole criminals attacking the police HQ and the reveal of the ex-gf being a thug, but that's understandable as pilots tend to have to do a lot to ensure they get picked up.

It'll be interesting to see how the show plays out from here. Michael Ealy and Carl Urban are great and the chemistry is already growing, and of course Minka Kelly.... *drool*

I like this show a lot already. Fox really screwed them with the time slot though. I hope despite low viewership compared to others in the time slot that Fox still sticks with it. 

This isn't a genre, when going for 18-49, that you put up against DWTS, Voice, the final season of HWIW where the mother is actually introduced, AND Monday Night Football (though kick off is after the show, but pre-game stuff many watch). I'm surprised Sleepy Hollow has done as well in viewership as it has given it's Monday Night competition too. Both shows are great and if shown after Voice and Dancing are done, would probably clean up in their slots then.

My fingers are crossed the show sticks, but Fox has burned me before.

Kind of wondering why the cops didn't like the more human robot partner. The whole premise is that they were crazy and didn't work but they aren't selling it very well. While he's certainly emotional, and hilariously insulting, the standard issue models will sell you out for any misdeed and are impossible to argue with. I would pay to have a super useful buddy robot but you couldn't pay me enough to allow that walking talking security camera to follow me around. I'm sure he'll go crazy one of these episodes though to make a point and so they can cement their robot human friendship.

• 4 months later...

Archived