Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread - Redskins Verses Bears

JimmiJo

Now forgive me, but all you guys (and obviously I understand/share the agony) who call us for a loss repeatedly before it is a loss in a close game, just....have a good day.  :P

Awww. Give us a break. We've had to endure the same Redskins team as you for the past 15 years. :P

Awww. Give us a break. We've had to endure the same Redskins team as you for the past 15 years. :P

This is where I get to play the "old ass" card and point out I've been doing it for over 50 years plus do this duty with all of you.  :D

And believe it or not, I give way more breaks then I give penalties. I am a just a flower in the garden of love.

I finally get to watch a game and it's this one. Man that was quite the game wasn't it? :)  Good win though a close one. Now if you'll excuse me,I need to learn to breath again.  

Good to see you, buddy. Glad it's on a happy day. 

We kept telling the negative "Trade RGIII" posters on here this team will struggle until RGIII gets back to himself, be patient. RGIII isn't himself yet, the passing is still slightly off which is to be expected due to the knee brace, however he is improving which is a good sign.

Just wait until we can finally build talent around this kid when we get our draft picks/salary cap back in the future.

I agree with this statement. Once we add another weapon or two to the offense watch out. We are lacking a deep threat WR who could stretch the field.

Good God. Another heart attack game. Been a long time since the skins scored 40+ points.

I'll take the win, but man the defense still is putrid.

Not really. The defense did some great things today (and had some breakdowns).

Just like the Bears.

This is just one of those oddball games that turned into a crazy shoot-out.

Much like the Broncos-Cowboys game recently.

Our inability to kick the ball to the back of the end zone is a problem. I just don't understand how we allow a kicker to kick the ball as short as he does. Who the **** is held accountable for this bull****. Evidently, no one is held accountable. Thus, the Hestor score.

Our inability to kick the ball to the back of the end zone is a problem. I just don't understand how we allow a kicker to kick the ball as short as he does. Who the **** is held accountable for this bull****. Evidently, no one is held accountable. Thus, the Hestor score.

I think they were just keeping it away from hester no matter what they gave up in yards.

Seeing what happened to Bradford today just makes me freak out every time RG3 runs toward the sidelines. I'm happy for a win but I hate seeing us have to rely so much on read option and Griffin running around. We have to be better without using that as a crutch

It isn't a crutch. It is what the team does well. You NEVER take away what works.

As long as RG3 protects himself (as much as he can on a football field :) ), the read option can be golden for the Redskins.

This is where I get to play the "old ass" card and point out I've been doing it for over 50 years plus do this duty with all of you.  :D

And believe it or not, I give way more breaks then I give penalties. I am a just a flower in the garden of love.

Good to see you, buddy. Glad it's on a happy day. 

1st quote I agree with. Even relate to,(though just a tad shy of the 50 years. ;) )   

Sorry I haven't been around that much. Work  :angry:  and house projects,family stuff,you know the drill.  Sigh. Have to wait until later tonight for the celebratory drink.  Nearly work time. 

I get the feeling BMitch doesn't care a whole lot for RGIII. Could it be sour grapes over the diss from RGIII to BMitch's cousin McNabb?

To paraphrase a line from the film The Hunt for Red October":

"There's little room in Brian Mitchell's heart for anyone except Brian Mitchell" :)

Jordan Reed is going to be a nightmare of Stephen King proportions... For years to come. Jury's still out on the 2013 draft class obviously, but Amerson and Reed are getting better and better every week. Great win today. People can mention the backups that played and this and that, but at the end of the day, it's an NFL victory. Don't care how they did it.

I have to leave this board soon. Too old and worn out to do this and still get in some merc work in central america during the week

Yeah, this is one of those games that drives you crazy while it is going on but you look at more favorably as time goes on.

It isn't a crutch. It is what the team does well. You NEVER take away what works.

As long as RG3 protects himself (as much as he can on a football field :) ), the read option can be golden for the Redskins.

I get what you are saying and maybe crutch isn't the right word but we need to develop and be better without it. It should be something we break out and use to throw the defense off a handful of times a game not something where we need yards and call it so RG3 can make some magic happen. The 3and out before the Bears last TD is what I mean. Call it back to back on 1st and 2nd down and he takes shots on both.

We need to be better

Archived