Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Introducing Your Washington Red Foxes!

AGNT009

Do you like the name Washington Red Foxes?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the name Washington Red Foxes?

• YES! Awesome replacement idea (Since we HAVE to get rid of the Redskins)
    • No. Nice try, not feeling it

330px-Fox_study_6.jpg

49ers fan here. Im not here to troll or anything. This is actually the only thread I'll ever make here or comment on. I see the Redskins getting a lot of flack about the nickname. Now you got Obama and his politically correct army on your nuts about it, so consider this battle lost. Obama and the PC elite WILL make the Redskins name go away, its just a matter of time.

So you might as well start thinking of some new nickname. I thought of this for you guys. Advantages are you get a little "Red" in the name, and because of the Red fox's color scheme, you can keep all your same colors! Don't even need to change the uniform or helmet colors, just slap the face of this red fox on the helmet and carry on.

FYI: The Red Fox is native to the region in Washington as well as much of North America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_fox

How about the San Francisco Unicorns?

would you stand for it because a few people decided they didn't like your name?

~Bang

Im not the one about to make you change it. Its sad you have to change it, but Obama always wins, we've all seen that. I hate Obama too. And Im Hispanic so I have no skin in this debate.

To the guy^ that said Warriors, seriously? When you guys DO pick a replacement name, don't use anything that any team anywhere already has. Be unique. That's why I offered up Red Foxes for you.

Predicto and I completely agree about the cheerleader name. And that Red Foxx was great.  

Is that wrong ?

haha.

I don't understand the OP saying that he signed up to make one post and not respond ? What ???

EDIT: And the name is completely lame.

The fun witty things you can do with Fox in the name is useful, and for your cheerleaders, an idea I didn't even think of, but that's an advantage too. Unless calling your cheerleaders Foxes is also politically incorrect, lol.

Hi there. :)

New guy, This topic has had the **** beaten out of it more times then Patrick Ramsey behind a Spurrier O Line. There's a whole HUGE mega thread for this topic, which you've already posted in. So much for this being the only one you'd post in huh. :P

49ers fan here. Im not here to troll or anything. This is actually the only thread I'll ever make here or comment on. 

Well, having reviewed his "contributions", the OP is sort of right about one thing.

And it was unnecessary to lock my other thread. It was actually voting on a name idea, not the conversation in general. I didn't notice this thread until after I posted mine.

We'll also miss your informed instruction as self-appointed mod wrangler.

Archived