Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

Hillary's abuela moment was bad. Tone deaf for sure, and smelled of an attempt to insert herself into the culture. Unforced error.

I think her Kwanzaa moment was less bad, but once she'd pulled the prior moment, it came off way more as pandering than as a sort of Google-Doodleesque nod.

Does anyone actually celebrate Kwanzaa? This is a serious question. I am black and I don't know ANYONE who celebrates it, its talked about like everyone should know what the heck it is and we should celebrate it, but no one actually does. But seriously.....what is it. It feels like someone said, hey, let's give a Christmas a black theme and call it Kwanzaa..... 

I know who I wouldn't punch.  Webb.

The way he chuckled when he recalled killing a man.

That is a man you do not mess with.

Does anyone actually celebrate Kwanzaa? This is a serious question. I am black and I don't know ANYONE who celebrates it, its talked about like everyone should know what the heck it is and we should celebrate it, but no one actually does. But seriously.....what is it. It feels like someone said, hey, let's give a Christmas a black theme and call it Kwanzaa..... 

A quick google search says that between half and million and 2 million people celebrate Kwanzaa.  So in terms of popularity it's not that high up there.  I am not aware of what the specifics of it are though.

I know who I wouldn't punch.  Webb.

The way he chuckled when he recalled killing a man.

That is a man you do not mess with.

A quick google search says that between half and million and 2 million people celebrate Kwanzaa.  So in terms of popularity it's not that high up there.  I am not aware of what the specifics of it are though.

Oh I would absolutely punch Webb. Never liked the dude.

I bet more people than that celebrate Festivus.

Real talk, hitting Webb would be a poor idea, no matter how much you want to.  Unless you're built like a linebacker, at a minimum, it will be a major mistake, potentially your last one.

http://gawker.com/jim-webb-s-crazy-debate-answer-about-killing-a-guy-has-1736401666

Right at the end of the video clip in this article...that smile... that's the face of a man who would kill again if he needed to, with no qualms about it.  He's reserved enough to not bust out his Webb-fu on just anyone, he's not a sociopath, but punching him in the face might get you on the Webb-fu list.

Also, how he tops Lincoln "I had just arrived in the Senate" Chafee, I don't know.

I think he's top of everyone for me.

NOT THAT I WOULD DO THAT TO ANYONE, NSA OVERLORDS!  ALL HAIL THE NSA! MAY IT'S ALL SEEING EYE FALL UPON ITS ENEMIES AND BURN THEM WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND CYCLOPSES.  CYCLOPSII.

LOTS OF THAT MUTANT DUDE WITH THE EYE LASERS!

Also, title change made me almost not see this thing, it's been two lines for so long that the sudden shortening made me confused.

I didn't remember the number of affairs people knew Bill had.  Those are only the ones we know about.  It's going to be like a Bill Cosby ride this next year.

They couldn't even be a Pinocchio rating LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/12/30/a-guide-to-the-allegations-of-bill-clintons-womanizing/

Trump’s claim is a bit too vague for a fact check. In any case, we imagine readers will have widely divergent reactions to this list of admitted affairs and unproven allegations of unwanted sexual encounters. But at least you now know the specific cases that Trump is referencing.

It would be beneficial to the GOP to spend the campaign talking about "doing the nasty"in the 80s as opposed to policy and the future of the country.

Talking about policy isn't really something the GOP excels at...call it the "Fox Factor". It's all about ratings, don't ya know. And you do know.

I would love to talk policy and the future of the country, but Hillary is either pandering to different races, attacking trump on stupidity, or flip flopping on what she actually intends to do if elected, all the while stuffing her pockets with Benjamins.

Can you help a brother out?

I would love to talk policy and the future of the country, but Hillary is either pandering to different races, attacking trump on stupidity, or flip flopping on what she actually intends to do if elected, all the while stuffing her pockets with Benjamins.

Can you help a brother out?

Vote for Sanders. You're welcome!

Sanders wants audit for DOD for "wasting money while soldiers are on food stamps"

http://www.bipartisanreport.com/2015/12/29/sanders-wants-audit-of-dod-for-wasting-money-while-soldiers-are-on-food-stamps/

Policy? Speak on it.

Trump on Clinton, Bush: 'We view this as war'

Donald Trump described his presidential bid in his starkest terms yet Wednesday, saying the race for the White House is a "war," and cited two of his "enemies" -- Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush.

As a supporter at his Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, rally yelled out, "You're special," Trump replied that he was really taken aback by that support. He then went into his often repeated attack on Jeb Bush as "low energy" also make people stop.

Trump then pivoted to Clinton: "By the way, low energy can be applied to Hillary. I just don't like to use the same thing twice on one of my enemies, because I consider them enemies. We view this as war. Don't we view this as war? It's war, it's war!"

More from link.

Vote for Sanders. You're welcome!

I would love to know what he is going to do to grow the economy and not just spend money.  I do love the idea of coasting into retirement on a Bernie Sanders led SS plan which includes all the bennies a senior citizen could want.  More SS$$, raises...

I would love to know what he is going to do to grow the economy and not just spend money.  I do love the idea of coasting into retirement on a Bernie Sanders led SS plan which includes all the bennies a senior citizen could want.  More SS$$, raises...

Copied and pasted, but here are some recent quotes from Clinton on the campaign trail. Nothing revolutionary here, just reasonable center-right moderate ideas designed to improve our country going forward....ya know, policy. Speak on it...

1. “We have to raise the minimum wage and implement President Obama’s new rules on overtime.”

2. “I’ll crack down on bosses who exploit employees by misclassifying them as contractors.”

3. “Let’s establish an infrastructure bank that can channel more public and private funds, channel those funds to finance world-class airports, railways, roads, bridges and ports.”

4. “I’m committed to seeing every 4-year-old in America have access to high-quality preschool in the next ten years.”

5. “I support the Buffett Rule, which makes sure that millionaires don’t pay lower rates than their secretaries.”

6. “I have also called for closing the carried interest loophole, which lets wealthy financiers pay an artificially low rate.”

7. “When the government recovers money from corporations or individuals for harming the public, it should go into a separate trust fund to benefit the public. It, could for example, help modernize infrastructure or even be returned directly to taxpayers.”

8. “I’ve proposed a new $1,500 apprenticeship tax credit for every worker [businesses] train and hire.”

9. “I’ve called for reviving the New Markets Tax Credit and Empowerment Zones to create greater incentives to invest in poor and remote areas.”

10. “I will soon be proposing a new plan to reform capital gains taxes to reward longer-term investments that create jobs more than just quick trades.”

11. “I will offer plans to rein in excessive risks on Wall Street and ensure that stock markets work for everyday investors, not just high frequency traders and those with the best – or fastest – connections.”

12. “Another engine of strong growth should be comprehensive immigration reform….Bringing millions of hard-working people into the formal economy would increase our gross domestic product by an estimated $700 billion over ten years.”

Archived