Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac Thread Week 3: Welcomes The Restless, Drunken Happy Tired, Die Hard Fans!

zCommander

Ok so with this bottle of Captain Morgan ... off I go to find something to mix it with.....

For the game all I want is the offense to start geling better in the 1st half and the D to find some sort of identity in the secondary. Would love to see us score more than 30 points tomorrow.... somehow.

I'd like to see the defense keep their **** together long enough for Morris to get going. I think that will be the key in this game to keep the pressure off of Rg3.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if Johnson and Bush have huge days the way this defense has been playing.

It is clear to me that the offense needs to move the ball in rhythm in sustained drives that are time consuming ..this will give our defense the rest it needs to compete against high powered offense opponents enabling us to shut them down..it is noteworthy that we outscored opponents in the second half when our offense is moving the ball and not going 3 and out constantly

I'm part of that up-all-night diehard crew.  

Alright fellas, now it's time to get in the Winning column once again!  We get our traditional punching bag at FedEx tomorrow, so let's take care of business.  This week feels like a Winner.

And the drink of choice is Maxwell House.  How's that for a buzz kill?

For some reason because we are 0-2, I almost feel like the Season hasn't truly started. But I'm riding with RG III until the end win, lose or draw.  I just hope that RG III comes out there tomorrow and plays great, not just so we get a much needed win but so we can shut up every doubter

5pm Saturday arvo where I am here in Aus.

Heading to bed at like 8pm so I can get up at 3am and watch live. 

Everyone's concentrating on megatron, but I have a feeling this game is going to be won or lost by our MLB's this week. If Fletch, Riley Jr, and Barnett can step it up and cover the middle/stop the run, then I think we can take the W. 

HTTR

Got a feeling we will see a different Griffin III tomorrow. Not all the way back to last year, but way more mobile.

I really hope that is the case. I believe if he just takes 1 run in the first 2 downs that will put the fear in the lions defense. They will have to play him honest from then on which in turn opens the rest of the offense up 100 fold.

Hail enjoy the game

Our pass rush has been keeping qbs dirty and Hall plays better against the best. I like our chances today. Rambo is going to get straight schooled today and be better for it. Our O line will continue playing well against a nasty front 4 and we get Almo fired up early! Also, Jordan Reed gets to show the world who he is. Its gonna be a good day.

Warner's Corner just featured a well-stated plea for reason on the whole RG3 deal..did a good job of summarizing the exaggerated pro and con (over-defensive/over-critical) reactions to date, with Kurt saying the jury really is still out, but he's with the theme that RG3 is fine and will return to form. It seems this is the slowly-dawning general outlook settling over most fans and pundits, other than the ones who mainly rely on the "showman" (colorful clown commentary) or "pot-stirring" shtick to support their career.

However, it should be understood that a loss today will transform most of what sanity may exist on this matter into a massive heap of flailing angst.

Archived