Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread Skins Vs Eagles Final

TK

Out of curiosity (not that I think it would happen), who is our emergency qb?I gotta tell you, I didn't post much during the offseason, but I missed you guys.

Here's to hoping that the new board doesn't crash as often as the old one!

Not sure but Josh Morgan and Jordan Reed both played some QB in College. Lets hope we never find out.

Out of curiosity (not that I think it would happen), who is our emergency qb?

I gotta tell you, I didn't post much during the offseason, but I missed you guys.

Here's to hoping that the new board doesn't crash as often as the old one!

I may be completely wrong on this but for some reason in my somewhat intoxicated mind I remember our emergency QB being Darrell Young. Again that could be completely wrong though. 

Other than ESPN, is anyone else talking about rg3 looking gimpy? I find it hard to believe that just now, all of a sudden, he's had a setback. Could they just be reaching?

I thought during that segment they said that's what they would be looking for upon the start of the game, not that they have already seen it. Also saw the grimace on the one throw but I just assumed he threw a bad pass.

Getting real tired of that. It's gotta' be getting near time to dump him.

If it becomes a weekly issue of him being a game time decision then you're probably right.

I'm going to hope it's just a week one issue of letting him get 100% and then he won't be questionable going forward but that's looking unlikely.

Anybody having issues with the broadcast on ESPN? It keeps breaking up and flashing blue

Thank god I'm not the only one. Was about to say the same. Thought it was my signal. They'll square it away. Hopefully

Getting real tired of that. It's gotta' be getting near time to dump him.

Like I said earlier, shawn springs 2.0

Super talented, but you can't float a roster spot for a guy you can't count on

Archived